Chapter 6: Coffin Kiss

Song for this chapter: We Put The Fun In Funeral- Motionless In White

Vamp's POV

I have been bonding more with Chris and the other guys as the night goes on and they're honestly not as bad as I thought however I haven't seen the guy, who I now know is called Ricky, since he left with that girl.

Jack came back to the table with a tray of shots: two each. I downed my two straight away and a couple of the Motionless In White boys said they're straight edge so I downed Chris' and all the other split the drinks between them. I was already pretty drunk as they were all pure vodka shots, but I wasn't going to let that stop me from having a good time.

The Real Slim Shady by Eminem came on and Galaxy shot me a look, grabbing my hand and leading me out onto the dance floor. We sloppily danced, falling all over each other, but having a blast while doing it.

The song ended and Galaxy left. I felt arms wrap around my waist and I spun around. I saw it was Jack. I giggled and leaned up to kiss him. He met me halfway and our lips collided.

He pushed me across the dance floor, weaving through all of the people, and pushed me against a wall. His hands were on either side of the wall to steady himself and my hands were playing with his hair.

He began to kiss down my neck and I opened my eyes to see all of my band and Jack's band cheering us on and Motionless In White staring in shock at me more than Jack. The last time they saw me I was sixteen and had never so much as kissed a boy, so that's an understandable reaction, but frankly I was too drunk to care.

I was going to say something, but completely lost my train of thought. The things this boy does to me! He began sucking all down my neck, leaving marks until he got to my just above my collar bone where he bit down. Hard. 

Jack lifted his head to smirk at me, "I guess I've learnt a few things over the course of us."

I shook my head at him, "You don't say?"

"Wanna go somewhere more private?" Jack asked wiggling his eyebrows. I laughed at his childishness and nodded. "Jump." I obeyed immediately and jumped up, wrapping my legs around his waist. He put on had under my thigh to keep my leg up and the other around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He began walking outside and I couldn't see where we were going, but I could see all the guys. ATL and my band were all wolf whistle and hollering at us and MIW looked as if they were going to be sick. I met Chris' eye and ducked my head, but not before seeing Alex wink at me.

As Jack walked i began to kiss his neck and ear. He stopped walking and shuddered, "Stop I can't concentrate." I giggled and hugged him tightly as he walked.

He began to walk quickly and I soon heard the bus door bang against the wall. Jack pushed me against the opposite wall and crashed his lips onto mine. I grabbed his face with my hands and held onto it as he kissed me.

I opened my mouth and he slipped his tongue inside. He then kissed my cheek and trailed kisses down to my collar bone. He began walking towards the bunks when we heard moans. He stopped abruptly and we listened carefully.

I faintly heard someone moan 'Ricky' and then heard a guy groan. Jack made a disgusted face at me and we continued on into my bunk. He dropped me in and climbed in after me.

He kissed me again, only breaking it to pull off our shirts. He placed feathery kisses from my cheek to my waistband and back up. He got to my stomach and my back involuntarily arched up. He noticed and began kissing all over my stomach.

I soon flipped us over and kissed all down his chest. His breath hitched in certain places so I focused on them.

"I bet you any money we can be louder than them!" Jack smirked.

"It's no competition." I smirked back.

Jack pulled the rest of our clothes off and I can tell you we were very loud.

Jack collapsed next to me, our legs tangled together and the only sound being our heavy breathing.

"Wow," Jack whispered.

"Yeah," I whispered back in a state of awe.

"I love you so much angel," Jack whispered to me.

"I love you too."

We pulled on our clothes and walked out into the living area with our hands entwined. Everyone in my band and ATL were immediately high-fiving Jack and cheering him on while the boys from Motionless, including Ricky, sat on the couch looking traumatized.

"How was it?" Riot asked nudging me in the side.

"The best I've ever had," I answered truthfully, but slightly loudly as everyone's head turned towards us and Jack's face shone with accomplishment.

"That's great to know," Jack informed me and walked over wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I thought you'd be pleased," I smirked and wrapped my arms around his neck. I would never say this stuff sober and I know for a fact I'll regret it.

He stared into my eyes and leant down a bit when someone awkwardly coughed. 

"So..." Balz started. We all looked at him in hopes he'd have something to say about anything. He looked at the ground and we realized he had nothing else to say.

"We could play spin the bottle?" Alex suggested.

"No," Chris spoke up. "It'd just be another excuse for her to have sex with her boyfriend."

"I'm a grown woman, you can't come in here and try to control me, you don't even know me." I defended hotly.

"You're right. I don't." Chris stormed off into the back.

"Just give him some time. He missed your childhood and he's come back to you all grown up, its gotta be hard." Jack spoke into my ear. I shrugged. This is gonna be a long tour.