Chapter 20: Once My Remains Are On The Floor I'll Blossom Like A Flower

Song For This Chapter: Selfish Eyes- Fit For A King

Vamp's POV

"What do you want to watch?" Ricky asked me quietly as we walked into the house hand in hand. Everyone else made their way upstairs and promised to leave us alone for the night.

"I don't mind," I shrugged as we made our way upstairs, me slightly in front leading him and our shoes stomping on sync.

"What sort of movie?" He pressed.

"A comedy or a horror?" I suggested.

"Not the romantic type of girl?" He asked.

"It depends," I shrugged, "But normally the ones I've seen have made me cry."

Ricky snickered, "You cried?"

"Have you seen The Fault In Our Stars Ricky? Anyone with a heart cried at that!" I exclaimed as we opened the bedroom door.

"I actually haven't," He admitted.

"Forgot comedy or horror, we are watching that instead!" I gasped.

"Do we have to?" He whined.

"Yes," I nodded. I pushed him onto the bed, walked over to the shelf and grabbed the case. I opened it carefully and placed it into the DVD player then I turned the TV on, pressed play and made my way back around the maze of boxes and jumped onto the bed next to Ricky. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pulled me into his chest. I laid my head on it and my head rose and fell slightly with his every breath.

--

Hazel picked up her phone and I started sobbing, knowing what was coming. Ricky hugged me tighter and rocked us back and forth slightly. I knew he was trying not to laugh at me, but I know that by the end of the movie he'll be just as upset as I am.

The movie progressed and I heard Ricky sniff once and then a small droplet of water fell onto my scalp. I looked up at him and saw that his striking blue eyes were filled with tears that were threatening to spill out and onto his porcelain face.

I hugged him tightly as tears streamed down my face. Every time I watch this movie I regret it around this point in time. Ricky seems to regret saying he's never seen it as well.

Eventually Ricky turned the TV off and we just sat there hugging. "That was the most depressing thing I've ever watched," Ricky mumbled. I nodded in agreement against his chest. "Do you want to watch another movie or do you want to sit and talk?" He asked.

"I don't want to watch another movie," I chuckled.

"Then sitting and talking is what we shall do," Ricky smiled, pulled me up so I was facing him as he sat cross legged then he urged me to do the same, which I did. He gave me a beaming yet teary smile.

"So did you like the movie?" I giggled.

"Can you not tell," He joked and wiped his eyes. "Let's not tell the guys about this okay?"

"It's fine I won't I didn't tell them about Chris when he watched Marley and Me."

Ricky raised an eyebrow then leaned forward and gave me puppy dog eyes. "You know how we don't keep secrets?" He breathed once he was inches from his face. I shook my head in refusal. "Chris cried like a baby didn't he?"

"Oh yeah," I nodded, laughing loudly at the memory of Chris sobbing hysterically at Marley and Me. "You can't tell him I told you," I warned.

"I won't," Ricky promised.

I held out my pinky. He eyed it and raised an eyebrow, but entwined his pinky with mine without questioning me.

"Thank you," I smiled.