Chapter 15: My Mind Is Cursed

Song for this chapter: One More- Beartooth

Vamp's POV

"What do you mean?" He asked and I could hear his heartbreak through his voice.

"I'm done Ricky I'm tired. I don't know how much more heartbreak I can take. It's too much," I sighed. I wasn't upset I was just tired. So tired.

"Stop saying things like this you're scaring me," He begged.

"I'm exhausted Ricky," I sobbed. "What about me? What about the fact that I love you?" He screamed. "Did you ever think about how this would affect me?"

I stopped fighting him and just cried into his chest. He rubbed my back while Chris watched with teary eyes. I kept feeling drops of liquid splash on my scalp- I never realised he loved me so much that me wanting to end things would hurt so much. I just want it all to end I don't care how, but it needs to stop.

--

"When will you be in Scranton?" Chris asked as we drove to the airport.

"Three days," I answered.

"I'm gonna miss not seeing you every day," Ricky sighed.

"It's only three days," I smiled and kissed his cheek softly.

"Vamp?" Galaxy asked quietly. I turned to him. "Have you thought about that thing?"

I nodded, "Yeah I want to do it, it was a life too."

"Do what?" Balz asked.

"I want to have a funeral for my child," I sniffed.

"That's amazing babe and I'll be here for you every step of the way," Ricky assured me.

"Thank you," I smiled, "It'll be the last time I ever see Jack," I smiled in relief, but it was also hard.

Ricky leaned closer to me and my heart rate quickened. Every time he's about to kiss me my heart speeds up about a million miles a minute. I closed the gap between us and he kissed me lovingly.

"Alright keep it PG-13," Chris interrupted and pulled Ricky back by his collar.

"I'll miss you so much," Ricky said again.

"We'll be fine, not much will happen in three days," I promised.

--

We landed in Baltimore and I was already texting Ricky, I miss him so much- I haven't see him in like four hours. My phone buzzed and as I looked down a massive smile erupted on my face.

"Must be lover boy," Galaxy smirked and nudged me.

"It's weird not seeing you guys together I thought you were joined at the hip," Flame teased.

"Shut up. Anyway which one of you are coming with me?"

"Galaxy and I will," Revenge volunteered.

We're going to pack up Jack and I's apartment, but he doesn't know and I think he came back last night so I'm just praying that he isn't in so I don't have to face him.

The bus pulled up outside of the apartment block and I sighed heavily. "You can stay with me just leave your stuff here," Galaxy smiled.

"Thank you," I mumbled and braced myself.

We walked up to our apartment and unlocked the door, I opened it to see all of All Time Low here and Jack was making out with a blonde girl on the couch. They all looked up when Galaxy violently slammed the door and Jack got off of the girl quickly.