Chapter 19: When Hope Looks Lost There's No One To Be Found

Song for this chapter: Crossroads- I Prevail

Vamp's POV

I woke with my back pressed against something warm. Ricky. His chest was moving up and down in an uneven pattern so I know he's awake. I groaned slightly to let him know I was awake because I felt too heavy to move and face him. He kissed in between my shoulder blades and then he smiled against my back. I slowly turned around to face him and he had a massive grin on his face, his eyes were full of love.

"Good morning," He smiled sweetly.

"Hi," I said quietly, returning his infectious smile.

"How are you feeling?" He asked as he moved a strand of hair from my face.

"Surprisingly happy," I said honestly as I felt his finger move across my forehead, leaving a warm trail as it went.

His face lit up even more, "That's really good."

"I know," I smiled. I unwrapped his arms from me and leant down to get one of his tops off of the floor, pulled it on then gave him a sweet smile and hopped out of bed.

"What if I wanted to wear that?" He asked, crossing his arms over his tattooed chest.

"Then it sucks to be you," I shrugged, stuck my tongue out at him and skipped out of the room and down the stairs. I jumped onto the couch next to Balz and let out a tired sigh.

"Morning," He said sarcastically.

"Hi," I giggled.

"Is that Ricky's shirt?" Chris asked. I heard Ricky's footsteps run back up the stairs and Ryan let out a loud laugh.

"Yes it is because he is my boyfriend and I like wearing his clothes, but to answer your question that you didn't ask, we did not have sex," I said.

"Okay," He nodded, but he still seemed a bit on edge.

I rolled my eyes and texted Ricky and told him it's okay to come down. He slowly did and sat as far away from Chris as possible.

"What are we doing today?" Balz asked.

"We are moving into our new house and then we have a show," Flame smiled proudly.

"Shit I forgot that they said it was ready early," I muttered. "When are we going?"

"Ten minutes?" He shrugged.

"I'll go get my stuff then," I said and ran upstairs. All of my stuff is still in the boxes I packed them in, but I have a few clothes to pack up which I did quickly.

"I can't believe you're going," Ricky said from behind me. I span around and saw him leaning against the door frame.

"I know," I sighed.

"Why don't you leave a toothbrush here for when you stay?" He suggested.

"Okay," I nodded and put my toothbrush back. "Do you want me to leave a pair of pyjamas too?" I asked.

"No need," He winked, a mysterious glint in his eyes and an evil smirk on his face that made a blush rise to my cheeks.

"Okay," I nodded with my head down so he wouldn't see how red my face had gone.

"Are you blushing?" He teased, the smirk still prominent in his voice. I ignored him and kept packing with my head down. He walked up to me and pushed my head up so that my eyes met his. His smirk dropped as he stared into my eyes, biting his lip. He shook his head after a moment, a blush rising on his own pale complexion. "Sorry," He coughed awkwardly.