Chapter 4: It's None Of Your Business

Song For This Chapter: Public Service Announcement- Of Mice & Men

Vamp's POV

I walked down the streets with my head down; it had started raining cats and dogs the second I'd left the bus park. I was fuming to say the very least. I want to be alone, but at the same time I want Jack. I wasn't getting anywhere by aimlessly wandering around so I began to walk towards the All Time Low bus.

I banged on their door upon arrival.  A very confused Rian opened the door, but I stormed past him and onto the bus before he could say or do anything. 

"Hey Rian who is  at-" Zack began to ask, but they all froze when they saw me, I must've looked a mess; black body paint, black lipstick, black thick eyeliner and eye shadow and rain do not mix well. They all looked like they were about to laugh at me, but with my mood radiating off of me like nuclear waste, they picked up on the fact that it wouldn't be a good idea. Alex and Zack ran to get towels, Rian went to get me some of Jack's clothes and Jack walked up to me.

"V, are you okay?" He asked with concern lacing each word. All I could do was shake my head because I knew if I opened my mouth I'd probably start crying. "C'mon, let's get you into my bunk." He took my hand and led me to his bunk where the guys were waiting with towels and fresh clothes. I mumbled a quiet thank you and walked into the back room to dry myself and change. I put on Jack's JAGK shirt, Glamour Kills jogging bottoms and Adventure Time slipper socks and tied my hair into a scruffy ponytail.

I walked back out to see all the guys looking at me expectantly, they knew I was angry and they were waiting for me to either start crying or scream, but I surprised everyone including myself. I felt the anger build up inside me as I thought of what everyone said. The anger eventually got too much and I swung round and punched the door to the backroom, my hand going all the way through, I must've punched it really hard. "I'll pay for that." I said slowly looking up at the four shocked boys in front of me. Alex slightly nodded as if he was scared to refuse me while everyone else stared at me in fear which really annoyed me because if any of them punched a wall they wouldn't react like this. "Sorry."

"It's okay," Alex smiled, rubbing my arm. They were acting really weird around me though, as if I was a ticking bomb, so I ended up leaving as it wasn't helping matters at all.

I walked onto my bus and into my bunk ignoring everyone calling for me. It's like a funeral marching around my heart, I never win because the death that caused the funeral to take place never ends, I'm stuck in this endless cycle of depression, feeling better and being brought down again. I'm grieving my past self, but I'm also a constant reminder of it. I'll never get closure and I can't move on, only forward.

--

I woke up the next morning to hear talking in the front lounge. I wasn't in the mood to join the gathering, so instead I forced myself into the bathroom and took a shower.

When I was done I dried my hair and separated it into 2 layers tying the top layer into a bun on my head. I curled the bottom layer and sprayed it with hairspray to make sure the curls stayed in with the heat. I then clipped half of it back out of my face and let the curls spill over my shoulders.

I walked out and rolled my eyes at everyone talking so obnoxiously loud, I could still be in bed, there was a few voices I didn't recognise. I was curious so I quietly made my way into the front room. 

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I spat with venom dripping from my every word.