Chapter 1: I Know I'm Not Alone

Ok hi i haven't written any fan fiction for like a year n i rly wanna get back into it so i'm starting by editing this since it's my most read n it's a bit shit. i cant edit the plot bc it plays into the later events a lot but i'm gonna edit the writing style n make it less cringy. Changing the names is too confusing though so i'm afraid you're stuck with them.

Song of the chapter: Someone Somewhere - Asking Alexandria

Vamp's POV

"Can you please hurry up the bus is here," Riot yelled up the stairs.

I rolled my eyes as i tried to balance the massive suitcases on the stairs. Trust him to get exasperated over me being slow but still won't offer to help. "Are you kidding me right now?"

"Sorry, sorry do you need help?" He asked me after taking in my situation.

As if on cue I dropped both suitcases and they thankfully didn't pop open like last year, which is surprising considering Riot kicked them so much the clasps were most definitely damaged.

The door burst open and two of my other band mates came running in, picked up my suitcases and ran back out.

"Well good morning to you too then." I muttered. Everyone's attitude around Warped gets on my nerves a bit because it causes a lot of unnecessary stress and tension.

"Well you are the reason we're late," Riot stated upon hearing me. I gave him a warning look and he backed down, giving me a timid smile.

I followed him out of the door and saw the All Time Low bus parked in our driveway.

"Alex!" I squealed and jumped up wrapping my legs around his waist as he span me round. I also hugged Rian and Zack, but not like I hugged Alex. Alex and I have grown really close recently; he's the only one who i told about my brother issues, my rhythm guitarist Revenge knows, but only because I've known him since I was born, everyone knows I have a brother and that we don't talk, but they don't know why; they're my closest things to family as I don't have any of that left. I haven't even told my boyfriend, Jack.

Right on cue, Jack ran out of his bus and picked me up much like Alex did, but kissing me on the lips while doing it.

"Get a room," I heard Galaxy, our drummer, shout.

"Grow up," I retorted.

"What the hell man?" Galaxy shouted. I turned to see Galaxy holding his head, a shoe next to him and Flame, our singer, standing next to him smirking with only one shoe on.

"I thought I'd help you out and knock some sense into you and the shoe just seemed to fit."

"Haha very funny," He muttered, looking like a child who's just had his toy confiscated.

"Cheer up buttercup," I ruffled his hair like an annoying aunt and pouted at him, mimicking his childlike attitude.

"Whatever, let's just go."

Alex and I met eyes and shared mischievous glances. I can already tell this is going to be a weird summer.