Chapter 29: I Know You're Laying Back Contemplating Your Own Death

Song for this chapter: Don't You Dare Forget The Sun - Get Scared

IM A BAD PERSON I APOLOGISE OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY IVE HAD WRITERS BLOCK FOR SO LONG OMG AND IVE BEEN LIKE REALLY SAD AND PREOCCUPIED WITH EXAMS ALSO I MET JOHNNIE GUILBERT BRYAN STARS AND DAMON FIZZY SO THAT WAS COOL BUT YEAH ANYWAY ON WITH THIS. (By the way I feel especially bad about neglecting this story because it's kind of my favourite but sh don't tell the others).

Also thank you so so much for 10K reads and almost 400 votes I never expected this story to get this many reads I'm honestly so thankful!

Vamp's POV

I was sitting on the couch, my legs draped over Ricky's lap and giggling softly as he whispered sweet nothings in my ear and fed me pizza.

"This is the best thing you've ever done for me," I giggled as I took another bite out of the pizza.

"I try," He smirked.

He put the pizza in front of my face for me to bite again, until it was ripped away from me by Balz who ran off giggling like a small child.

"Balz you wanker!" I shrieked and fell backwards into the couch.

"That was kind of cruel," Devin laughed, as he watched us with one of his perfectly drawn on eyebrows raised.

"It was. I vote we stop off at Dominoes!" I exclaimed.

"I second that," Balz said, coming into the room holding an empty pizza crust. "For you m'lady," He grinned mischievously.

"Fuck you," I poured and grabbed the pizza crust from it, shoving it into my mouth. Ricky looked at me with masked disgust. "What? Food is food!"

He shook his head at me, an amused grin on his gorgeous face. He carefully removed my legs from his lap, stood up and then outstretched his inked hand for me to take, pulling me up. "I say we walk and get some exercise since we're going to be eating pizza and its just down the road," Ricky suggested.

"Exercise?" Balz groaned loudly, but didn't go against it any further.

I groaned slightly, but Ricky seems very excited to walk for whatever reason so I didn't protest and instead let him grab my hand and pull me out of the bus, Balz trailing behind, dragging his feet, after yelling at the guys to tell them we were going out.

"I much prefer Pizza Hut," Balz piped up as soon as we got out of the desolate little car park the driver had managed to find.

"The nearest Pizza Guy is a forty minute walk away are you sure you wanna go there?" Ricky asked amused.

"No no, Dominos is fine," He said quickly making me giggle a bit.

"Your laugh is adorable," Ricky smiled cutely, leaning down and kissing my ear as we walked.

"I feel left out," Balz whined , running up to me and linking arms with me. "We look like two demonic guys kidnapping some poor innocent girl for a threesome," Balz giggled after a moment.

"Trust me she is not innocent," Ricky muttered.

"Ew," Balz squealed like a small child who had just touched a slug or something. "Too much information," He shuddered.

Ricky chuckled and put his arm around my waist, pulling me (and Balz) closer to him.

We eventually arrived at Dominos and Ricky and I found a booth while Balz ran off to get the pizzas.

"Did I tell you my manager rang me about another music video recreation?" I asked.

"You did not," Ricky replied and leaned closer over the table to show he was listening to me.

"Well two actually. They want us to recreate the White Noise music video by a band called PVRIS where basically all the guys will be like ghost hunters and I'm like this ghost girl that's singing to a static screen, drying my hair on a bed and floating about while they can't see me, but can see my floating mirror."

"That sounds very eventful," Ricky chuckled.

"As it should," I replied. "The other one is Whore by In This Moment."

"Oh," Ricky said, sounding slightly surprised. "That's the one Chris was in right?"

"That's the one." I nodded.

"Who's playing the guy you straddle and basically have sex with then?" He spat, his jealousy and possessiveness shining through.

"I actually wanted to talk to you about that," I smiled innocently. "See they're both being shot on the same day and the PVRIS one seems really cool so I'd love for you to watch it and then while you're there maybe you could be the guy I 'straddle and basically have sex with'," I smirked.

"I don't know," Ricky sighed.

"Please," I pouted, "For me?"

"Vamp is that you?" I heard someone yell from the entrance.

I turned around and saw Kevin and TJ making their way over to us. I glanced back over at Ricky to see he was grimacing and glaring directly at TJ.

"Hey!" Kevin smiled as they reached us.

"Hey Kevin, what's up?" I grinned as Balz came back with drinks, sliding into the booth next to Ricky and also staring daggers at TJ, both of them seemingly shocked to see him.

"We just wanted pizza, same reason as you," He laughed. "Mind if we join you?"

"I don't mind, do you guys?" I asked them. Ricky and Balz both shook their heads although I could tell they did mind, thankfully Kevin didn't and sat down next to me while TJ grabbed a chair and put it at the end of the table.

"So what were you guys talking about?" Kevin asked.

"I was trying to convince Ricky to be in my bands recreation of the music video 'Whore' by In This Moment."

"Dude you should do it, that videos sexy as fuck man I'd kill to have some girl like that on me," Kevin smirked.

"If he doesn't want to I'd be-" TJ started.

"Do you know what, I will," Ricky grinned, interrupting TJ.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Positive," He grinned and grabbed my hand over the table, squeezing it tightly for a moment.

--

After eating our pizzas, chatting with Kevin and having many more awkward moments with TJ along with me constantly staring at him, trying to remember him, we all decided to go our separate ways.

"I'll see you tonight at the show," Kevin yelled as he walked off down the street in the opposite direction.

"Bye," I yelled back.

"That was the most awkward experience of my life!" Balz exclaimed.

"You're telling me," Ricky yelled. "All I wanted to do that whole time was punch him for constantly staring at Vamp," He growled. 

"Calm down," I soothed him and kissed his temple, grabbing his hand with mine.

"Please remember I love you," Ricky whispered, turning round so our noses were touching.

"Only if you remember I love you and I always will," I breathed.

"How could I ever forget," He smirked and kissed my lips softly.

"Also don't forget the music video shoots start at 8am tomorrow, I'm doing the PVRIS one 'til 12 and then the In This Moment one 'til 5 and it would be great if you were there for both, but I totally understand if you can only make In This Moments."

"I wouldn't miss them for the world," He grinned.

Again I'm so sorry I feel like such a bad person and I am omg I had such bad writers block I couldn't write any of my stories and ugh I've probably lost all of my readers, but I have a lot planned for this story and I plan on updating tomorrow too. For those of you still reading stay happy not crappy, life's a bitch don't quit, hold on tight don't lose your fight, I love you, you're beautiful, thank you.
~Rachel