Chapter 3: Pay The Price For Your Betrayal

Song for this chapter: Your Betrayal- Bullet For My Valentine

Vamps POV

I woke up to someone on the phone outside. I decided not to make myself known and listen in.

"Yeah man I know, but she'll come around."

There was a pause so obviously the other person was speaking.

"Dude she doesn't remember them."

"Well I'd be upset too if I was left for 8 years."

"She'll come around."

"I'll see you when you get here?"

"Morning," I smiled innocently, sticking my head out of the bunk.

"Oh, uh, hi." He stuttered. He's hiding something. 

"Something up?" I questioned coyly.

"No, why?"

T tell me!" I pat the space next to me and gave him a reassuring smile.

He sighed before sitting next to me. "Promise not to hit me?"

I nodded. "Why would I?"

He spent a moment or so having an internal battle about whether or not to tell me and then took a deep breath. "Chris is on tour and he found out we are and I told him our band name because you need to sort things out and be happy again and meet his band because they miss you even though you forgot them."

"When have I met his band?" I know I don't remember a lot of people from my childhood but no one ever really mentioned me knowing Chris' band. 

"You forgot them. You were close to them all and the doctors said to give you a few years before you see them again so it doesn't damage your brain permanently or overly confuse you. Chris didn't need to leave too, but he's here now and wants to fix things."

"That wasn't your decision to make," I spat.

Whether or not Chris did what he thought was best for me, he left me for eight years after an awful accident and didn't ever check up on me he just cut off contact completely, he wasn't even sure I'd survived I'm sure.

I couldn't take part in the conversation with Galaxy any longer so I left the bus, which had only just stopped, but honestly I was so desperate to get off I would've even if it was moving.