Chapter 9: You Left Us All So Soon

Song for this chapter: Brother- Falling In Reverse

Vamp's POV

The doctors laid me down on the bed and starting doing tests that they do when they check to see if the baby's healthy and such.

"Ricky why are they checking my baby?" 

Ricky grabbed my hand I squeezed extremely hard. His face contorted in pain, but he said nothing, "I don't know, but it'll all be okay." Ricky reassured me, sounding not the least bit confident in what he's saying.

"Is the father here?" 

"I'm here!" Jack yelled as he and Chris ran in. He ran straight over to me. "Baby are you okay?" He asked frantically and then quickly turned to the doctor, "Is she okay?" 

"Are you the father?" The doctor asked and Jack nodded. The doctor motioned for him to follow. He walked behind the doctor and Chris trailed behind them.

"Where's everybody else?"

"In the waiting room, stay calm baby," Jack said as he shut the door behind them.

"Ricky what do I do?" I sobbed.

"Wait. It's all we can do," He said solemnly.

Ricky and I stayed silent to see if we could hear anything, but it was all muffled until we heard Jack shout, "Why?" Then more muffled talking, or shouting Jacks case and when they returned Jack had tears streaming down his face. "I love you so much baby, never forget that."

I started crying even more at this, "What's happening to me?"

"M'am please calm down you're not helping," The doctor said in an attempt to calm me down.

"I'll calm down once I know what's happening." Ricky started to rub my back as Jack held my hand.

The doctor gave me an apologetic look and sympathetically said, "You need to give birth."

"I'm only 7 months!"

"M'am you need to give birth right now."

"I can't; it's too early," I started crying even more and put my head in between my knees. I was rocking back and forth and repeating, 'It's too early.' "I can't do it," I said. "I can't." I got a very bad pain in my lower abdomen as if someone was stretching my insides and I doubled over in pain. I gritted my teeth to prevent from screaming and squeezed Jack's hand harder.

"Shit," Jack yelled in pain and pulled his hand away.

Ricky was quick to put his hand in mine and I smiled at him gratefully through the pain.

"You're in labour you have no choice."

I didn't have time to answer as I turned to the side and puked in the bucket that the doctor had placed by my bed. I had puked up even more blood and I was starting to feel woozy. "Am I going to die?" I asked.

"Let's hope not," the doctor said.

They  hooked me up to a drip of blood as they'd tested the blood I had vomited earlier and found out my blood type.

"I don't want to do this."

"Just get it out of her," Jack shuddered.

"Why are you being like this?" I demanded. "You were excited about this this morning?"

"It's nothing," Jack said.

"It obviously is?" I argued.

"Calm down your stress won't help our fucking baby."

I huffed and went to argue, but another contraction left me in speechless agony.

"She's 10cm dialated." The doctor sighed.

"What? It's only been 2 minutes!"

"Your other contractions were unnoticeable." The doctor sighed.

"You'll do fine," Jack said and his voice broke. "I love you baby is there anything you need?"

"Yes stay near my head," I growled.

"Sorry," He apologised and moved by my head.

"Chris!" I screeched. He looked up at me fearfully. "Get by my head now or I won't be the only one in agony." I warned. He nodded and basically ran to my head.

Tears were running down my face as the doctor encouraged me to keep pushing. I felt a massive sense of relief as I pushed the last of it out, but when it was gone I expected to hear crying. I didn't hear any crying.

"Can I see my baby?" I asked in a sense of bliss to have it all over. I looked up to see the doctor handing my baby to a nurse with a grim expression on his face. "Where's my baby?" I panicked and heard my heart rate pick up on the monitor which caught everyone's attention.

"It's not our baby," Jack sobbed.

"What do you mean?" I demanded. "Of course it is; I just pushed that thing out of my vagina and I want to see it."

"Fine!" Jack yelled. "You want to see the dead body of what dies inside of you then fine someone show her the damn dead foetus!"

"What?" I whispered.

"I'm sorry, but you just had a still birth," the doctor said softly. "The baby passed away inside of you earlier today hence why you became so ill."

I shook my head in-denial. "I want my baby."

"Well it's dead," Jack spat coldly. I was in too much shock to care how he spoke to me.