Chapter 11: All The Lies In The Books

Song for this chapter: Teenagers- My Chemical Romance

Vamp's POV

I listened to what Ricky told me from start to finish silently- taking it all in. Everything I'd forgotten. It doesn't seem real because I don't remember it yet it was me, but what I haven't told anyone is that I remember snippets of my "past life" as I like to put it and although I remember none of that, I started to remember having a massive thing for Ricky when Chris jogged my memory in the club.

When he finished he had tears in his eyes and he looked at me hopefully.

"Is that all you're going to tell me today?" I asked.

"Of your past or just something to tell you?"

"Of my past."

"I don't want to hurt your brain even more so I won't tell you anything from your past but can I tell you something?" He seemed so determined to tell me what he needed to so I nodded. "I still like you as much as I did when we were younger and seeing you with Jack hurt me so much I can't even explain. Fucking groupies; drinking or even trying to befriend you and be there for you as a friend has made no difference in how I feel about you. I know you and Jack just broke up and I know I have no chance, but I just needed to-"

I'd heard enough and he was rambling so I cut him off by crashing my lips onto his. He didn't respond immediately, probably because he was shocked, but soon our lips were moving in sync. He moved to hover over me and put his hands on either side of my head to steady himself. He kissed me so passionately, as if the kiss held everything he was trying to tell me. He started peppering kisses all over my face, making me giggle, and then kissed my lips again softly, but for a long time.

"Hey guys um woah!" I heard. I looked up to see Balz standing there, his jaw on the floor and the curtain in his hands. His mouth curved into a suggestive smirk as he eyed us in our position. "Having fun there?" He winked causing both of our faces to go scarlet.

"Balz you can't tell anyone about this!" I told him. "I don't even know what this is, but you saw Chris with Jack. What do you think he'll do if it's his best friend?"

Balz seemed to think for a minute before looking at us again. "I won't tell, but only because you need to be happy and so does he." He smiled again. "You guys will have to finish this up later because Chris wants to talk to you if you're awake," He told me.

"Okay," I nodded. He smiled and went to walk away. "Hey?" I said and he looked at me expectantly. "Thanks."

He smiled again. "Anything for my little sister." He walked off leaving Ricky and I alone again.

Ricky sighed heavily, "That was close."

"I know. Better Balz than Chris though," I shrugged.

"Yeah," Ricky agreed. "So at the risk of sounding like an excited girlfriend, what are we?"

I laughed lightly. "I don't know how to answer that yet. Let's see how the rest of tonight and tomorrow goes?" I offered.

He smiled brightly. "Sounds great, but promise me you'll see me after tour?"

"That I can answer," I smiled and kissed him again.

"We better go before Chris comes looking for us," Ricky sighed and kissed me one more time before hopping down.

I nodded in agreement and hopped out after him. He held my hand for comfort and we walked out. Balz looked at our hands and smirked at me, but I shook my head. Chris looked at our hands and scowled slightly, but then realised Ricky's the one who is to comfort me so his face softened again. He looked at me with sorrowful eyes.