Chapter 35: Even When I Doubt You I'm No Good Without You

Song for this chapter: Doubt - twenty one pilots

By the way I'm aware that the name for the main character is incredibly stupid and I really regret 2014 me's decision to name her that, but I have way too many reads and way too many chapters to go back and change her name plus it'd be incredibly uncomfortable because I'd feel like I'm writing a different story so if a lot of you want me to change her name I'll consider it, but if not bare with but please understand how embarrassing it is for me hence why Ricky never really says her name because it's just so immature to me I don't know I may just be over thinking but I've started to really dislike it a lot recently...

Vamp's POV

"Don't trust a perfect person and don't trust a song that's flawless," Balz and I yelled and jumped on the couch.

"Guys!" Ryan yelled, storming in and throwing a cushion at us.

"What?" I exclaimed and paused the music, throwing my hands in the air. The cushion had hit Balz in the face so he was just scowling.

"It's six in the fucking morning, you're supposed to be in bed, but you're screaming some weird song at the top of your lungs and waking everyone up!"

"How is everyone up if you're the only one complaining?" I challenged him, crossing my arms across my chest.

"You woke everyone up," Chris yelled from the bunk room.

"It's not my fault that Vamp got really sad and Ricky refused to wake up and talk to her," Balz defended himself, throwing the blame at Ricky.

"You did give me coco pops," I shrugged.

"Oh for fuck sake she's gonna be like this all day!" Chris yelled again from the other room and there was a big bang followed by him yelling, "Shit!" So I assume he hit his head or fell out of his bunk, either one is hilarious.

A disheveled, half-asleep Ricky walked in and grabbed my hand, gently tugging me off of the couch and into his embrace. I think the whole point of it was to either calm me down or shove my face into his chest so that if I started singing again he wouldn't be able to hear it. I sighed and wrapped my arms around his waist and nuzzled into him, suddenly feeling incredibly tired again.

"Come back to bed?" Ricky asked softly.

"I'm not tired though," I protested.

"How about you come back to bed, you tell me why you were sad and then we sleep for another two or three hours then when we wake up we can go to the cinema and then swimming at the hotel we're getting for the night before we drive to Scranton tomorrow?" He suggested.

"Sounds good," I smiled softly, a smile that I couldn't help smiling because everything about him just makes me smile and feel all warm inside.

He kissed my forehead and then took my hand carefully and pulled me into the bunk room, not before I heard Ryan asking, "How the hell does he do that? I can't even get her to shut up while I'm on the phone!"

The guys thought it would be really funny to give Ricky, the shortest guy in the band, one of the top bunks and I'm even shorter than Ricky so it's really hard to get up there. Ricky took me in his fairly toned arms and lifted me up high enough that I could crawl into the bunk and then climbed up the other bunks to get into it.

I laid by the wall, facing towards Ricky as he laid down next to me and draped an arm across my waist. I rested my head on his chest then I took my long nail and started to trace his tattoos, something that always gave him goosebumps and sometimes even made him giggle because he's actually really ticklish. His laugh is one of my favourite sounds in the whole entire world and if I wasn't weak or if I was actually funny I'd do something to make him laugh all day long.