Chapter 21: Will You Remember Me After The Lights Go Out

Song for this chapter: Satellites (Act III)- Crown The Empire

Vamp's POV

I made my way downstairs and hopped on the couch in between Galaxy and Riot.

"Where's your fuck buddy," Riot teased and nudged my side with his elbow.

"Sleeping," I rolled my eyes, ignoring his comment.

"What are you guys doing today?" Spider asked. "I mean, I assume you're going to spend the day together?"

"We're getting tattoos," I smiled proudly, "Then I'm legally changing my name while he gets a different tattoo."

"What's he getting?" Spider asked.

"He won't tell me," I sighed and rested my head on Riot's shoulder.

Moments later, a dishevelled Ricky came down the stairs. He thankfully remembered to put boxers on as he walked in like a zombie and fell on top of me and Riot, knocking the air out of us.

I heard his small form groan and I shook my head. "Tired?" I smirked and ran my fingers through his hair. He nodded. "Our appointments in an hour," I informed him and he groaned again, but nodded, stood up and trudged out again. I watched him with an adoring smirk on his face, watching his every angelic move.

"I'm gonna go get ready," I informed everyone and got up.

"Please, for the love of everything sweet and pure," Galaxy begged, not even being able to look at me, "Take separate showers!" He groaned, made a vomiting noise and buried his head in his hands. I giggled slightly and skipped up the stairs.

I went into my room and heard the shower in my bathroom on meaning Ricky was in there. I decided I had traumatised Galaxy enough so I wouldn't go in there plus I had a shower last night and I prefer to have them at night so I'll wait until tonight to have one.

I walked over to my wardrobe and pulled out a pair of matching, lacy, blue panties and bra, a Bring Me The Horizon Ouija Board shirt that said 'Everybody Wants To Go To Heaven, But Nobody Wants To Die,' black skinny jeans with rips in the knees and black TOMS along with a red and black flannel shirt that says 'Music Is My Life' in big white letters on the back.

I stripped my pajamas off and pulled my underwear on and the door opened. I sighed, but there wasn't much on show as I had my back to the door. I felt arms wrap around my waist and a head rest on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry," He whispered. "I didn't know you were in here."

"It's fine," I mumbled and leant back into him.

"I'll leave you," He said softly and let go of me.

"You can sit on the bed I'm almost done," I smiled, a slightly smaller smile as I felt at a loss without his arms wrapped around me.

I pulled on the top, jeans, TOMS and tied the flannel shirt around my waist as it's way too hot to wear it. I straightened my hair and then put on foundation, eyeliner and blood red lipstick.

"Are you gonna be able to get the tattoo wearing that?" Ricky asked.

"Yes because the top exposes my collarbone," I told him, rolling my eyes at his constant worrying.

"I'm sorry," He sighed and wrapped his arms around me, "I just want this to be perfect. It's our first massive thing together."

"I know Ricky, it will be perfect okay? I promise," I smiled and held my pinky out to him. He smiled back and entwined his pinky with my small one. He nodded and kissed my lips softly.