Chapter 33: A Flawed Masterpiece

Song for this chapter: Fatal - Motionless In White

Vamp's POV

"So tell me dear, does your heart still break, if it's already stopped beating?" Ricky sang softly under his breath as he played some sort of hockey game on the Xbox.

"Your voice is beautiful," I smiled adoringly up at him from my position of laying across his lap.

"So's your face," He winked, refusing to take his eyes off of the TV.

"Guys please," Ryan whined, pretending to gag.

"Shut up," I laughed and threw a pillow at him. He gasped and put his hand on his heart before throwing it back at me and childishly sticking his tongue out at me. "Will you come to the shop with me," I asked with an innocent smile.

"Take your boyfriend," He grunted, obviously not wanting to move.

"He promised to take me an hour ago after one game on the Xbox and look where we are now," I rolled my eyes. Ricky didn't even bat an eyelid and probably didn't even realise I was talking about him.

"Fine," He groaned and dramatically pulled himself up. "How far away is it?"

"Like ten minutes."

"That's so far!" He whined.

"You've got long legs, think about the little people!" I scoffed and pulled on my purple converse.

"I'm sorry," He laughed and threw an arm around my shoulder as we left the bus.

"I don't think Ricky knows we left."

"None of them do, the self absorbed cunts," Ryan said jokingly.

"Vamp!" I heard from behind me. I didn't turn around because I also heard loud approaching footsteps.

"Vamp hey!" Craig exclaimed once he reached me.

"What am I, a mushroom?" Ryan exclaimed exasperatedly.

"Hey Ryan," Craig chuckled.

"Jesus Christ, Craig, why do you always run away from me?" TJ puffed as he reached Craig. I started to get a dull, pulsing pain in my temple but I chose to ignore it since I'm often prone to headaches. "Hey Vamp," He nodded awkwardly at me. I nodded back uncomfortably; due to my promise to Ricky but there are some things you can't get out of so the best I can do is not to speak to him.

"I wonder if I should use my invisibility for good or for evil," Ryan pondered after TJ also didn't acknowledge him.

"Shit dude, sorry. Hi," TJ said to Ryan. I think out of everyone in Motionless In White, Ryan and Devin are the only ones who are on seemingly okay terms with TJ.

"How are you guys enjoying the tour then?" Craig asked me after a few moments of awkward silence in which the only sound that could be heard was our shoes scuffing the pavement and the occasional car driving past us.

"It's going great to be honest, I've never been happier," I grinned.

"Got any plans once it's over?"

"I'm going on the last few weeks of Motionless's tour and then I'm probably gonna go home and resume the whole 'no life, every day is a Netflix day' attitude that I tend to possess when we don't tour."

"That sounds like you," TJ laughed.

"Well we should definitely meet up after tour. I want you to meet my girlfriend Gaby and our daughter Leila, I think you'd love them." Craig suggested with a huge grin on his face, the kind of smile you get when talking about the things you adore most.