Chapter 2: We Knew That We Were Destined To Explode

Song for this chapter: Time Bomb- All Time Low

Vamps POV

The first venue we were heading to is in Pennsylvania and we live in Baltimore so it's quite a long drive. I got bored so began editing some photos from previous concerts. I found one taken of Riot and I that looked really cool so I posted it on all my social media. I noticed I got likes on all 4 of these websites from 5 people that looked so familiar, but I couldn't place four of them. I guess they're who I forgot after the accident. The one I did recognise happened to be my brother, which I ignored as I wouldn't let him effect my pre-tour hype.

Eventually we all got really bored so Flame, Galaxy and I decided to do a live show on instagram while the others slept.

"Hey guys!" Flame exclaimed, doing a cheesy little wave. We all spoke for a while until Galaxy saw a spider and freaked out and of course I had to be the one to let it outside.

"What the fuck man? Some of us were trying to sleep!" Spider exclaimed, shuffling into the room.

The two bickered for about a minute before I cleared my throat and beckoned towards my laptop. Spider got the hint and left the room, Galaxy went into a huff in the corner.

"Wow sorry guys!" I sighed. We answered questions for about an hour and then decided to do a cover of a song. We asked the viewers to choose and a few suggested Time Bomb. I wanted to do that because Jack helped to write it and even though its a breakup song it means a lot to me because he used it to get my attention.

I got my acoustic guitar, Galaxy got his laptop to bang on like a drum set and Flame cleared his throat. I played the opening chords and Flame let it all out. He'd recently been through a break up that we and the fans knew about and he put it all into this. Galaxy moved the laptop so it could only see him and started scrolling through the comments and thanking all the nice ones personally.

"ChrisMotionlessMIW said that was amazing, the emotion you put into it was amazing! It's amazing to see how you've all grown up so much!' Well thanks Chris were a big fan of your band too, message me your number on Twitter because we need to talk though man okay?"

That was it is had enough. After quickly confirming that Flame was okay I left them to answer the rest of the comments and questions and stormed out with a very noticeable slam of the door. I shut my bunk curtain ignoring Riots calls from the bunk under me if I was okay and put my earphones in. I'm determined not to let him ruin this for me. It's my dream and he of all people is not going to stand in the way.