Pilot

"OW!"

(Y/N) (L/N) looked over at the table beside her to see Dawn glare at Ricky.

"You don't just dump chemicals into a beaker willy nilly!" Ricky scolded.

"Well, I'm tired of all the waity waity. Let's get to the dumpy dumpy!" Dawn argued in annoyance.

"Hate to say it but he's right, Dawn," (Y/N) said, and the two looked over at her. Ricky grinned triumphantly. "You could get hurt."

"Exactly!" Nicky stepped into the conversation, tugging Dawn's arm. He was wearing a yellow hazard suit. (Y/N) still couldn't help but giggle to herself about how he looked. "Safety first!" He pointed at Dicky, who was closer to (Y/N). "Goggles!"

"Chill. If I wear goggles, how are the ladies gonna see my eyes?" Dicky asked with a smirk.

"Dicky no one wants that," (Y/N) deadpanned. ((PLEASE IF YOU GET THIS REFERENCE I LOVE YOU))

"Aw come on, don't be a—"

"GOGGLES!" Both Dicky and (Y/N) jumped at the loudness of his voice.

"Fine," Dicky scoffed and put his sunglasses down. He turned to (Y/N) with a smirk. "Alright, babe. Let's make science."

Nicky rolled his eyes. (Y/N) only burst out laughing, much to Dicky's confusion.

"In. Your. Dreams."

"Are we done children?" Ricky asked in exasperation. (Y/N) just raised her hands and turned back to her own science lab project. "Can we let the science fair winner-"

"Runner up-" Dawn corrected.

"It's under review!" Ricky yelled and then calmed down. "I have a process, Dawn."

"Well here's my process," She grabbed the pitcher that was in front of her and poured it into the beaker.

"Willy nilly! Willy nilly!" Ricky yelled after her and started pouring something else into the beaker as well. That's when the chemicals started bubbling inside and shooting out of the beaker like a volcano.

"Fools!" Nicky screamed.

"Oh, shoot why," (Y/N) leaned forward in her seat, an exasperated expression. ((If you know Five, you'll know this reference--))

"Science is awesome," Dicky smiled.

"Look what you did!" Ricky yelled at Dawn.

"Me? You're the science fair runner up!" Dawn shouted back.

Ricky picked the foam off the table, ready to throw it, but Dawn threw some at him first before he could do anything. "That's what you get for waiting!" she laughed.

Ricky then threw foam at Dawn. "Alright everyone, it's a Code 4!" (Y/N) shouted to the rest of the class. Everyone started getting out of their seats.

"That foam is going to give you rashes!" Nicky yelled.

"Yeah? Well, happy scratching!" Dawn unzipped his suit and shoved it into his stomach, causing him to scream in a panic. As much as (Y/N) wanted to help him, she was more focused on getting her other classmates to the corner of the room.

Dicky instead just laughed at him which caused Nicky to throw more foam at him. Dicky wiped his face and grabbed some off the table, throwing it as well, until all four of them broke out into an all-out foam war.

~~~

(Y/N) successfully managed to get her classmates without them getting foam. But now she was standing outside the science lab, arms crossed as she tapped her foot. She saw Mr. and Mrs. Harper approach the room and she stood up straight.