Abraquadabra

"Ta-da!" Ricky yelled, holding flowers in his hand. His siblings and (Y/N) were on the couch, with (Y/N) sitting cross-legged beside Dawn. "Thank you, thank you!" The only issue was that the four didn't seem to care at all about his magic. "And now, for The Amazing Rickini's next trick..."

Nicky turned to Dicky. "Oscar said he's gonna have a video game bus at his party."

"And a chocolate fountain with all the dippins," Dawn added.

"Speaking of dippins," Ricky cut in "How about I dippins to this box and pull out another trick?" Ricky held out three metal rings that were stuck together.

"Ooh, I heard Carrie Oakie is gonna be there," Dicky hopped up and down.

"Yes!" (Y/N) said. "I'm so excited to get up on stage again and karaoke the night away...but Dicky, you don.t like to sing."

"No, Carrie Oakie. That cute girl from math class."

"Okay Dicky," (Y/N) rolled her eyes. "All girls are cute to you." When the boy smirked at her, she instantly said, "Look away, look away now."

"Come on guys, I need you to pay attention," Ricky complained. "Magic's not magic without an audience. It's like the light in the fridge. Since there's no audience inside to see it, do we really know if it turns off when you close the door?"

"You're right," Dicky gasped. "We don't know. Or do we? No, we don't. Or do we?"

"Now observe! As I magically separate these rings," Ricky inhaled and tried pulling them apart but nothing was happening.

"You know, there is gonna be a magician at Oscar's party," Dawn said, standing up. "Maybe you can ask him how to do that trick without the poo-poo face."

"First of all, this is not my poo-poo face," (Y/N) giggled as she exchanged looks with Nicky and Dicky. "And second..." Ricky placed down the rings. "...I've already got a whole list of questions prepared. For example: When will I grow armpit hair? This list is for Dad."

(Y/N) stood up now. "First of all, TMI, and second of all, I think the whole party is actually magic-themed! You must be excited."

"I am!"

Nicky stood up now as he noticed something on the table. "What are those?"

"Smoke pellets,"

"Ooh," The four all reached for them but Ricky stopped them.

"Bup, bup, bup, they're not toys! They're an important part of a magician's toolbox. They create a cloud of smoke to distract the audience," Ricky quickly reached for the pellets again as the others did. "Mom and Dad said I can't use these in the house. What if they come in?"

"They won't," Dawn reassured. "They're outside cleaning the gutters."

"Might take them a while," (Y/N) added, arms crossed.

"We're not going to leave you hanging," Dicky stepped forward. "If you get in trouble, we all get in trouble." He put an arm around his brother's shoulders.

"Yeah, we stick together," Nicky put in. "It's the quad code."

"All for quad, and quad for all," Dawn motioned to the siblings.

"Ahem," (Y/N) coughed.

"Plus (Y/N)."

"Okay, I'll do it!" Ricky exclaimed.

"Yes!" The four kids cheered.

"Now stand back and watch The Amazing Rickini make Squishy Paws disappear!" Ricky stepped forward towards the dog on the couch. "Abracadabra, alakazam. In a puff of smoke, Squishy will scram!" Ricky threw a smoke pellet and the living room erupted into smoke.