Leader of the Stack

((SORRY  I DIDNT UPADTE FOR  A WHILE BUT

I DONT GET THIS EPISODE FR. DIDNT THEY JUST BUY A POOL IN THE LAST EPISODE??? WHY DO THEY ACT LIKE THEY DONT HAVE ONE??? Whatever let's move on.

Sorry it won't be a sweet episode guys. It's a Dicky-centered episode so just expect Dicky moments in this one :))))))

~~~

(Y/N) may be the only one who knew about Dicky's piling coping mechanism.

She realized this when they were still pretty young, when (Y/N) followed him after she realized he was upset after fighting with his siblings. (Y/N) was shocked to find him stacking all the boxes in their garage. After Dicky explained, the girl was now well aware of where he went to everytime he disagreed with his brothers and sister. The other three quads were confused when (Y/N) then gifted Dicky his first cup set for their 8th birthday. He still uses it to this day.

When spring finally came around and everyday was becoming more scorching hot, before Ricky could have a discussion with his siblings, he first brought up the idea of buying a new pool with (Y/N). The two were at her house since he had to borrow some tools for their errands, and she was complaining about the heat until he mentioned his plan.

"Didn't you JUST buy a pool?!" she'd exclaimed.

"Yeah," Ricky admitted. "But we sold it because it broke and shattered after Dad played in it while it was frozen."

"...Where is the science behind that?"

"I don't know. But now we need a new pool and we can afford it this time if everyone agrees to pitch in!"

"The weather is so weird. It was super cold in the early spring. But now that we're going into summer, it's like everyone could melt into puddles the moment they step onto the curb!"

"That's why I'm bringing back the pool idea! And it'll be more for our own benefit this time. Do you think the others will agree?"

(Y/N) hesitated. "Maybe your sister and Nicky, but not Dicky."

"What? What makes you say that? He agreed with the first pool idea."

"You know how much your brother can change his mind."

"Well, I'll bring it up again after we come back from errands. Speaking of, gotta go now! Thanks again, (Y/N)!"

The boy took his stuff and left the girl's house. She knew they would all be back in about an hour, if they survived the heat wave of the day at least. She also had a voice lesson that day - yes, her training was still ongoing - so she texted the quads that she'd meet up with them afterward.

When they mentioned that they were in the garage, (Y/N) entered to see Nicky, Ricky, and Dawn shocked about all the stacked objects. "Hey guys!" she chirped, nonchalantly.

"(Y/N), are you seeing this?!" Dawn exclaimed.

"Yeah. And I've seen it."

Nicky's eyes widened. "So you knew about how Dicky wants to push us to the ground?!"

"When he's not piling things, yes."

"I never knew he felt this way..."

Dicky removed the top box of a pile of boxes he'd just stacked and angrily said, "I do!"

(Y/N) shrugged as she put an arm around Nicky. "I'm just surprised it took you guys this long to notice. You guys can really neglect him sometimes."

"Oh," Ricky said, frowning. But then his eyes widened and he snapped his fingers. "Oh!"