*How the (Y/N) Stole Christmas*

((MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

well, advanced! I had to write a christmas episode. And it's kind of based off my project for my civil training in my country. I'll explain it at the end.

And don't be misled by the title! It's not as bad as it sounds :)) It was supposed to be "How the Quads Stole Christmas" but i use the words "quads" a lot in my special episodes xD

Thank you guys as well for 20k reads!!! This is a great Christmas gift!!

Now I hope u guys enjoy MY Christmas gift!))

~~~

Everyone was gathered around the mall's open entertainment venue for a very special Christmas charity concert. When (Y/N) (L/N) was younger, she used to busk at malls and carol door-to-door, hoping to earn enough for kids at the local orphanage. But now that she was a bit more popular, everyone in Boulder wanted to see her perform.

And just a few days before Christmas, the girl was on a stage, dressed simply in a Christmas sweater, as she sang and danced. Everyone was dancing to her as well, and her four best friends naturally got front-row seats.

They proudly watched their best friend end the mini-concert with a song she wrote just for the holiday season.

Well it's Christmas time, and I'm warm inside, despite the bitter cold
Cause you're here with me, and I guarantee, my heart is yours to hold
So we smile below, this mistletoe, as if we need a hint
And the falling snow, well I bet it knows, how love can pull you in

Oh oh oh (da da da da da)
Little lights flash in your eyes (da da da da da)
Glowing by the fireside (da da da da da)
Leaving presents on the floor (da da da da da)
Cause you're the one I'm waiting for
Oh let me lead the way this holiday

As (Y/N) performed, two male backup dancers dressed in matching sweaters came up to dance with her. And in the crowd, she locked eyes with Nicky - the same way she always did - and winked at him.

The boy's green eyes twinkled in delight as he watched her dance.

Let's fly around the world tonight (oh oh yeah)
Kiss me babe it's Christmas time!
I love the way you hold me tight (oh oh yeah)
Kiss me babe it's Christmas time! (da da da da da)
Little lights flash in your eyes (da da da da da)
Kiss me babe it's Christmas time! (da da da da da)
Can't fight the way I feel inside (da da da da da)
Kiss me babe it's christmas time!
Oh let me lead the way this holiday

Everyone clapped and cheered as soon as she ended. The quads hooted for her like they always did. (Y/N) panted and took a bow with her backup dancers. As they got off the stage, she spoke into her mic. "Thank you to everyone for being here! I'll say it again, but every donation from this show will go straight to the local Boulder orphanage." An image flashed on the background behind her. It was the group of kids at the orphanage, all gathered in the living room of sorts that looked decorated for the holidays. The Christmas tree was up, the gifts were all around, and the children looked happy and ecstatic. "We thank you all your help! Merry Christmas everyone!"

They all clapped and cheered a final time as (Y/N) finally got off the stage. Since it was an open area, everyone just began leaving, while a small crowd formed around the singer, asking for autographs and pictures. "Good job today, sweetie!" (M/N) cheered as she hugged her daughter.

"Thanks to you, the best mom-ager!" (Y/N) laughed and hugged her back, and continued talking to her fans while her mom and dad began counting the online and offline donations.