Get Sporty-er

(Y/N) didn't know how it happened. She walked in the cafeteria, boxed lunch in hand, and saw the three quad boys were talking to a girl. She seemed new. She was also the first to notice (Y/N)'s arrival. "Oh, hello there!"

"Hey," the girl waved a hand, and the three waved back.

"Morning!" Nicky greeted. "You're just in time to see Tess do a card trick! Tess, this is our best friend, (Y/N)!"

"Oh, Tess!" (Y/N) gave a polite smile at the new girl. "Nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you too!" After smiling back, Tess went back to laying her cards out. "Okay! Your card is...the Six of Spades." Tess held up a card in front of the kids. The boys except (Y/N) groaned.

"It was the King and Hearts," Ricky corrected Tess.

"That's what I said," Tess smacked the card and it suddenly changed. "The King of Hearts."

(Y/N) gasped and Nicky snatched the card away from Tess. "Impossible!" Nicky showed the card back to his brothers and friend, and they clapped.

Tess beamed. "Oh stop, thank you!"

Dawn then arrived with walked in from behind her with her tray in hand. "I know you're excited to see me. No applause necessary." (Y/N) rolled her eyes playfully.

"It's not for you," Ricky shot. "Tess, this is our sister Dawn. Tess is new."

"And wowsome," Dicky added. "That's Wow and Awesome. I made it up."

"Impossible," Nicky stated again as he was looking at the card. That made (Y/N) wrinkle her nose.

"Hi., I see you've met my brothers," Dawn pulled (Y/N), who was still standing, closer to the girl. "(Y/N), you should've done something sooner! We'll distract them, you run for your life."

"Don't listen to her," Dicky said. "We're funtastic."

"You know what else is funtastic?" Tess said. "Dawn's shirt. Talk about wowsome!"

"My words are catching on! I should publish a Dicky-tionary."

"Dicky, no one wants that," (Y/N) sighed. Nicky and Ricky both chuckled a bit.

"Wow, the Harper quadruplets and (Y/N) are officially the coolest kids ever!" Tess smiled.

"Isn't she great?" Ricky sighed and leaned onto his fist.

"Wait. What's this?" Tess leaned over and grabbed money from behind Nicky's ear.

"Indeceivable!" the boy exclaimed. (Y/N) neared Dawn, crossing her arms now.

"Five bucks for the candy machine. Hope everyone likes Nutty fudge bombs!" Tess smiled again before walking off.

"She's perfect," Ricky grinned dreamily.

"She's radcredible," Dicky said.

"She's magic," Nicky said, his head on his hand.

"She's got to go,"

The boys looked at (Y/N) and Dawn, who both said it.

"What?" the boys said together.

(Y/N) sighed and took her bag. "Let's just talk about it later...I need to be somewhere now," she lied and left the cafeteria, feeling embarrassed that she almost revealed herself. It's a good thing Dawn said the same thing she did.

~~~

(Y/N) joined the quads as they walked the Get Sporty together. "What are you talking about? Tess is perfect!" Ricky argued as the five walked into the sports store.