Quadbusters

I'M GONNA GRADUATE SOON AND THAT MEANS UNTIL I HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT OTHER THINGS, I CAN REFOCUS ON THIS FIC AGAIN!!!

I'm sad bc this is the last episode without Dicky :((( so enjoyyyy

~~~

"Hey, (Y/N)! Miles and I are thinking of playing some laser tag at Get Sporty."

"Oh hi Mae! Yeah, I was thinking of meeting with the quads there anyway, was just finishing up the new song!"

"Great! Meet you there in an hour?"

"Yep! And with the Harpers, we'll have more players!"

"Ugh, don't you know them by now? They're not into that kind of stuff anymore."

"Nonsense, we played laser tag last week!"

"And right after they said they were over it."

"...Ouch. But let's see when we meet up!"

~~~

(Y/N) did get strapped into a laser tag vest and Mae and Miles got their own too. But before entering, Miles was still insistent on inviting the quads. Dawn, Nicky, and Dicky were seated at a table in the cafe. "Miles, (Y/N), I'm telling you," Mae began. "They're not gonna wanna play laser tag. They said they're over it."

"But they love it," (Y/N) whined. "And Nicky can't possibly say no to me!"

"I agree with that!" Miles chimed. "Let us handle it. I've got a way to make it sound cool AND exciting." The three then walked over to the three Harpers. "Hey guys!"

"Hey, baby," Nicky greeted (Y/N) by rubbing her arm. "You done with your song?"

"Not yet," (Y/N) shrugged. "Need some lyrics. You know how it goes. Haven't been inspired yet. Speaking of exciting, you guys wanna hang out?"

"Sure, what do we do?" Dawn asked.

"Wanna play some laze-tag?" Miles chirped.

Dicky grinned. "Ooh, laze-tag. That sounds cool AND exciting!" Miles looked more confident after that, but Dawn just raised an eyebrow.

"He means laser tag," Nicky explained.

"Ooh, laser tag...then no."

(Y/N) groaned. "Hey, you guys said we could hang after I arrived!"

"Maybe something other than that?"

"What, you're suddenly too cool for laser tag now?"

Dawn shrugged. "Mayhaps." (Y/N) glared. "And besides, we're more focused on what Ricky's doing over there!" She pointed over at the corner and they saw Ricky's small figure hidden behind three taller kids.

"Oh, Zeus, Jade, and Elijah," (Y/N) realized. "Ricky knows them?"

"More like they know Ricky!"

"...How-how is that different–"

"Oh no it looks like they're shaking Ricky down! He needs backup!"

"Good, standing up for your sibling. What a rare sight."

As Dawn stood up, she looked over at her other two brothers that didn't move a muscle. "Aren't you guys coming?"

"Our fries just got here!" Nicky chirped.

"Are you serious?! Our brother needs us!"

(Y/N) glared. "Nicky..."

The brunette hesitated. "...Okay, fine. Can we get a to-go box–"