*Panic! At the Plaza*

((see what i did here??)) ((also wow two special eps in a row woooo))

(Y/N) entered Get Sporty one morning to see the quads were gathered at the cafe counter, whispering to one another. "Morning, guys! Whatcha up to?"

The four swirled around, looking panicked. "Nothing!"

(Y/N) raised an eyebrow. "Okay? What are you guys planning to do today?"

"Nothing."

"You guys are acting weird," (Y/N) crossed her arms. "Did Dicky flood the bathroom again?"

"What?" Ricky chuckled. "No!" He looked at his brother. "Did you?" Dicky shrugged. "Possibly!"

"Speaking of Dicky!" Dawn said, pushing her brother forward. "He's actually got something to tell you!"

"I do?" The three other quads gave him looks. "Oh, I do!"

The boy pulled (Y/N) aside, much to her confusion. The three other quads sighed in relief. "That was close," Nicky exhaled.

Lucy, a new worker at Get Sporty, raised her eyebrows at the three. "That chick was right. You guys are acting weird."

Dawn shook her head. "Well we have to be if we want to keep the secret of (Y/N)'s surprise birthday party!"

Nicky nodded eagerly. "It's going to be so amazing!"

"Yeah!" Ricky agreed. "And way better than what happened last year."

"I was going to say I could care less," Lucy said flatly. "But now I gotta know what happened last year."

The three kids looked up thoughtfully as they remembered.

~~~

(Y/N) had her special 10th birthday party hosted at Captain Galactic's Pizzatorium, and all was going well, up until the guests started singing Happy Birthday to the girl. (Y/N) was smiling, clapping her hands as she gazed at her rocket-shaped cake.

But it was the quads' idea to put an actual rocket in the cake. When they pressed a button, it exploded, splattering cake all over (Y/N) and some of the guests. She coughed out cake and turned to glare at her best friends.

"It was supposed to float," Dawn hissed at Ricky.

"Nicky must have put too much cake around it!" Ricky snapped.

"Me?!" Nicky shouted.

The quads started fighting once again, causing (Y/N) to slowly facepalm.

~~~

"She wouldn't talk to us for a week," Nicky said sadly.

"We can't mess up this time!" Dawn declared. "No fighting and no exploding cakes. She's gonna have the best 11th birthday party ever AND her parents reserved the perfect venue for it: the Boulder town plaza!"

"It's gonna be epic!" Ricky exclaimed. "Especially since we'll be planning it."

"Didn't you kids try to plan your OWN parties and couldn't agree?" Lucy asked, an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah that was last year," Nicky stated. "And that was for THEIR own individual parties." He looked over at Dawn and Ricky, who were pretending they weren't listening. "But this is OUR best friend. We've got this!"

The three now got off the counter seats to walk towards Dicky and (Y/N). "And that's the story of how I got my foot stuck in the toilet," Dicky finished.

His siblings exchanged looks of confusion, while (Y/N) just deadpanned at him. "Dicky, I know this story. You've told it at least four times."

"I have?"