This Little Piggy Went to the Harpers

((I'M BACCCKKKK))

~~~

Ricky, Dicky, and Mae were seated at a table at Get Sporty. After a waitress left, Ricky picked at the food on his plate. "The quality of the food really dips when Nicky goes away to cooking camp," he said

Mae shook her head. "I don't know," she said, reaching for the food block in front of her. "Dicky's brownie looks pretty good."

But as she bit into it, Dicky frowned apologetically. "That's a grilled cheese."

"UH-HUH, yeah it is!" Mae spit it out into a napkin in disgust. "I wonder how (Y/N) must feel, though."

"Yeah," Ricky and Dicky nodded.

"Is she ok? I mean she posted the 'You Don't Know Me' music video with different boys, including you two."

"That was before Nicky left," Ricky explained. "She did that to throw people off about the rumors on who she likes."

"But trust us," Dicky scoffed. "They're as strong as ever and really sweet everyday. It's absolutely disgusting."

Mae wrinkled her nose at him. "You're just bitter, aren't you."

"Totally."

Just then, Dawn walked over, her soccer bag slung over her shoulder. "Don't look now," she said, glaring to the side. "But Nasty Nelly and her War Pig posse are over there."

"Where?" The three asked and looked behind for Nelly, Dawn turned Ricky and Dicky's heads back around

"I said don't look!" Dawn continued to glare and straightened her soccer uniform. "Look at her."

"Where?" They asked again and tried looking for her.

"I said, don't look!"

"You also said look," Dicky pointed out.

"Yeah," Ricky shot.

"You kind of did," Mae agreed.

Dawn just rolled her eyes. "I can't believe Nelly is showing her face around here after what she and her War Pigs did to us last year."

"I was pulling pasta out of my ears for weeks," Mae said, shuddering. "I haven't eaten spaghetti since."

Dawn looked to the side and rolled her eyes. "War Pigs comin' our way."

The War Pig girls walked over, and Nelly, a girl with pigtails in braids, smirked. "Nice cafe," she said sarcastically, and then turned to Mae. "Do you serve spaghetti in...ear?" The other War Pigs chortled at her. The black-haired girl looked horrified. Ricky hit Dicky for laughing too.

"No, but I think they're gonna serve some pork chop." The War Pigs froze when they turned and saw a glaring (Y/N), her arms crossed and an eyebrow raised.

"(Y/N) (L/N)," Nelly said breathlessly. Her tone was a mix of awe and terror. "I forgot you go here!"

"Are you messing with my friends, Nelly?"

"Well-"

"Yeah, she was," Dawn smirked as she stood by (Y/N)'s side. "And she seems to have forgotten her place." Nelly glared.

"I think you forget I'm a Buffalo, Nelly," (Y/N) shot. "You mess with one of us, you mess with the herd. And you gotta stop acting so high and mighty until someone more popular than you shows up."

"What are you even doing here, Nelly?"

The brunette girl huffed and tried to stand up straight, trying to ignore the fact that (Y/N) embarrassed her. "Just wanted to let you Buffaloes know: in case you"re plannin' on getting a little payback for last year, don't. The War Pigs are watching you." The War Pigs snorted twice while they pointed two fingers at their eyes and then pointed on the Buffaloes.