*Party Quad Anthem*

((Welcome to another special episode I wrote!! This was actually based on a dream I had but I had to make a few tweaks to match the timeline hehe. Also I enjoyed writing (Y/N) this way))

Aaand since I'm posting it on Halloween, this is sort of a Halloween-themed episode!

Pls enjoy!))

"Pleeeease Mom!"

"Pleeeeeeaaasee Mrs. (L/N)!"

(M/N) sighed as her daughter and her four quadruplet best friends followed her into the kitchen. "(F/N), a little help here!"

(F/N) entered the kitchen with a shower cap on his head and carrying a bowling ball. "What's the emergency?!" he cried out.

The six looked at him in confusion, but (M/N) continued. "Your daughter and her friends are insisting on having a house party this Friday night."

"A house party? Like the kind teenagers go to? You're barely 12!"

"Dad, I'm LITERALLY 12," (Y/N) corrected.

"Even still, you want to have the party HERE? In our house? On a work night?"

"Our mom and dad said it would be okay if we helped host if you allowed us!" Dawn put in.

"YOUR parents said you could host? I need to lie down."

"Come on Mom and Dad!" (Y/N) whined.

"We really want to have a party to celebrate (Y/N)'s 10k subscriber countdown!" Ricky explained.

"It's a really big deal," Nicky said excitedly.

"Yes we know and we're super proud of you honey but we can't just leave you alone in the house!" (M/N) protested.

"Our parents will just be right next door if ever they sense trouble or if we need to call someone to put out a fire," Dawn promised. This made the (L/N)s exchange looks.

"We'll put every breakables and keep all important rooms like the closet and your bedroom locked away," (Y/N) added.

"And in case things go completely wrong," Dicky put in. "We have a Ricky!"

"It's true," Ricky said happily. "I know how to cover things up."

(M/N) and (F/N) visibly sighed, looked at each other again, and smiled. "Alright," they said together.

"YES!" the five kids cheered, jumping up and high-fiving each other.

"But!" (M/N) exclaimed. "You HAVE to call us or Anne and Tom if ANYTHING goes wrong, got it?"

"Got it!"

"Good!" (F/N) said, slapping his bowling ball. "Now if you'll excuse me...I'll go back to doing...things." He retreated back upstairs and (M/N) sighed, following him.

The five kids looked at each other and squealed. "Not only will we be the first fifth-graders in Edgewood to host a house party," Ricky began. "But we'll celebrate (Y/N)'s countdown and get her more coverage for her channel!"

"And we're definitely NOT going to mess up like we did when we did our 10th birthday parties," Dawn chuckled.

"Definitely," the other four agreed.

"Which is why for this theme, I was thinking gold and glitter!"

"Uh, are you insane?" Ricky scoffed. "It should definitely be modest and minimalist."

"I don't even know what those words mean!" Dicky exclaimed. "This party should be loud, rock n roll, just like (Y/N)!"

"No way!" Nicky shouted. "It should have a hip-hop an pop n lock theme!"