*Anniversary Quad-xieties*

(Y/N) and Nicky were on the couch at Nicky's place. Nicky was lying down and (Y/N) laid beside him as they hugged each other, not really saying anything. Just hugging.

"You ever thought we'd get here?" Nicky suddenly wondered aloud.

The girl adjusted so she'd smirk at him. "Get where?"

"You know? Here. Being out in the open. Being allowed to finally be a couple for everyone to see."

(Y/N) chuckled. "It does feel surreal."

Nicky kissed her forehead. "I'm still having a hard time believing you're mine."

The girl smiled softly at him and poked his cheek. "Well, you better believe it."

Nicky beamed happily.

Ever since the big reveal, (Y/N) had somehow gotten even more famous. Her songs suddenly were more meaningful and more people had been listening to them. She's been getting more and more attention, especially since she's refused almost every interview request. The best that gossip sites and social media can do is get stolen pictures of the two. But since they haven't been allowed to go out by themselves yet, the pictures are mostly at school, and those pictures are mostly taken down.

Despite all the attention, neither (Y/N) nor Nicky cared about that.

While the two cuddled together, Dawn, Ricky, and Dicky were - for some reason - standing by the stairs, smiling as they watched them. "Awwww," Dawn gushed.

"Won't they get mad if they notice we've been watching them for the past five minutes?" Dicky whispered.

"Yeah," Ricky whispered back. "That's why shut up and be quiet."

"It's so nice that they're finally comfortable with being open to the public," Dawn sighed, smiling.

"And a bit too great for them, don't you think?"

"What do you mean?" Dicky questioned.

Ricky frowned. "I mean, don't you remember when Mae and Miles were too deep in their relationship and they lost sight of friendships and stuff?"

Dawn's smile faltered. "Well...yeah, but (Y/N)'s different, and she knows it..."

"But Mae and Miles still fought."

"Because we got in the way!"

"But in (Y/N) and Nicky's case, we're always gonna be in the way!"

"I've lost sight of where this conversation is going," Dicky said, confused.

Ricky groaned, head in his hands. "What if Nicky and (Y/N) break up? They've been BEST FRIENDS for so long, what if something happens and they ruin things?"

"Oh please, Ricky, you're really thinking that now?" Dawn looked back at the two and tried to lower her voice. "They're about to have their first anniversary. They've proven countless times that they love each other."

"That didn't stop Mae and Miles. I know we were all thinking the same thing when they nearly broke up themselves."

"He's got a point," Dicky said.

Dawn rolled her eyes. "Yeah I was so sure Mae was gonna kick Miles if she thought he was cheating."

"What if (Y/N) cheats?" Ricky gasped.

"She would never!"

"Well what if she falls out of love and doesn't love Nicky anymore?!"

"What's up with Negative Nancy over here..." Dicky murmured.