The Wonderful Wizard of Quads

GOD THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY MORTIFYING WHY WERE SO MANY OF YOU SO QUICK TO READ?? I DIDNT HAVE TIME TO EDIT OR SEE WHAT MADE EVERYONE SO CONFUSED

so Sorry for anyone that read this differenr character instead of (Y/N), basically my sister used my computer for the Wattpad POV replacer and somehow it applied to my fanfic? idek how it happened? check my announcements for more context

ANYWAY OK THIS IS THE REAL CHAPTER NOW

this was super long and tbh you don't have the mist major role in the whole production but I DID MY BEST OK SO I HOPE U LIKE THIS JFHKDFJH THIS IS THE LAST EPISODE OF SEASON THREEEEE))

~~~

At Get Sporty, Dawn, Mae, and (Y/N) were so excited that her parents were hosting a new event. A tarp with the printed words "Get Sporty! Summer Theatre" hung beside the stairs. Dawn was carrying a board with a different poster design as she was walking with Mae and (Y/N) on either side of her.

"It's really cool of your parents to have a summer theatre program at Get Sporty this year!" Mae commented.

"I know!" Dawn said excitedly, putting the sign on an easel. It revealed this year's play title on it. "And The Wonderful Wizard of Oz is my all-time favorite! I mean, I've always wanted to play the role of Dorothy."

"Yes, yes, I've heard about it from you for years," (Y/N) said, chuckling. "And you so deserve to play the role of your dreams."

"Thanks, (Y/N)! You better be there for me during my audition!"

Franco, Avery, and Natlee were now walking over from the cafe, with Franco looking confused. "I don't get it," he said. "Who's gonna come to a theatre in a sports store?"

"Zip it Franco," Dicky said, rolling his eyes, as he and his brothers walked over as well.

"Now, now, theatre and sports go together," Tom spoke up, walking towards the kids with Anne. "After all, theatre is the..." The man pretended to shoot a basketball whilst making a swooshing sound. "...sport of the soul."

"Yeah!" Anne mimicked a cheering and chuckled. "Oh yeah, Get Sporty doesn't just support drama on the field, we also support drama on the stage."

"Or a real theatre was too expensive to rent out this year," Franco mumbled.

"Zip it, Franco!" Ricky snapped, pointing at him quickly and angrily.

"Okay, well for anyone who wants to audition, the sign-up sheets are right here." Anne handed Dawn and Mae two sign-up sheets clipped on two green clipboards, and Dawn instantly went to sign for herself.

"Dawn Harper for Dorothy," she wrote. "The role I was born to play. Boom." She let go of the pen, mimicking a mic drop, but since the pen was connected to the clipboard by a thread, it didn't fall to the floor.

Mae took the sign-up sheet next. "I'm signing up for the good witch!" she announced. "I'll hold my boom until I get it."

"I wanna be a winged monkey," Avery said, in her usual, thick accent making her words indecipherable. "Some people think they're scary. But I think they're cute."

"And it's so cute how you never got rid of that accent," (Y/N) said, trying not to sound too sarcastic.

"I want to be the director," Natlee stated. "I like POWER, not fame."

"You'll nail it, Natlee," (Y/N) said. "But I have a feeling there already is a director."

"While that sign-up sheet is empty, no one can stop me from co-directing!"

"Miles, what are you gonna do?" Mae asked, turning towards Miles and handing him her sheet.

"I don't know," he replied. "On the one hand, I could play a tree. But on the other hand, I could just sell popcorn during the show. I just can't decide."