Quad Court

(Y/N) was really excited.

The new song she had been working on for the past week or so was slowly coming together. She wasn't just recording by herself, she'd gotten some help from a few friends, and even a few new ones.

She was supposed to be working on her bridge with the quads, but it was gonna be submitted a little late. She was actually walking down the halls, on the way to meet the quads at the cafeteria, but gasped when she suddenly saw Dicky falling over and collapsing on the floor. "I object!" he yelled out.

"We'll allow it!" Dawn and Ricky said as they walked by.

"Guys!" (Y/N) shouted out, and the three quads turned to see (Y/N) rush over and help Dicky.

"Thanks, (Y/N)," Dicky sighed and glared at his siblings. Nicky crossed his arms, eyebrows furrowed.

"What the heck?!" she demanded. "What's Dicky doing carrying Nicky's backpack?" She tried to get some of Nicky's things.

"Don't help him, (Y/N)!" Nicky shouted out. "That's his punishment!"

"Punishment? Oh no, it's about yesterday, what did I miss this time?"

Dawn chuckled. "Just Quad Court."

"Quad Court?"

"You know Judge Junior, right?" Ricky asked.

"Duh! His puns are pun-believable."

Nicky grinned. "Right?!"

"So Quad Court is kinda like that," Dawn said as they continued walking to the cafe. "When Dicky and Nicky fought over whether Dicky intentionally broke Nicky's bridge or not, we decided to do a Judge Junior kind of thing to get to the bottom on it."

"Oh no!" (Y/N) looked at Nicky. "Do you still need help with your bridge? I haven't started on mine, we can work on it together!"

The boy blushed lightly. "Sure, that'd be great!"

"Ahem!" Ricky coughed. "As we were saying, Dawn and I were the Honorable Judges so we sentenced Dicky to carry Nicky's bag today."

"Then in that case," (Y/N) slapped Dicky's back and he nearly toppled forward. "You totally deserve it."

"Ugh, FINE," Dicky groaned as he stood back up, and the others chuckled.

"How's your song, (Y/N)?" Dawn asked. "You've been working extra hard on it lately."

"Yeah, I'm so excited to finally post it on my channel. It's gonna be my best one yet."

"Bet it will," Dicky said, grinning.

"We can't wait for it!" Nicky said, also excited.

"Me too!" (Y/N) smiled. "Thanks, guys!"

They sat at their usual cafeteria table, and (Y/N) brought out her lunch: takeout fried chicken and mashed potatoes. "That looks delicious, (Y/N)," Ricky commented, licking his lips.

"What? No it's not. Mom and Dad didn't get to pack lunch again this morning so I had to have leftovers. Why, what's your guys' lunches?"

"This," Dawn spat, and the quadruplets all brought their food Anne had prepared for them: it was all fruits and vegetables.

"What in the vegetarian," (Y/N) mumbled with wide eyes.

The quads all groaned simultaneously as they placed their lunch in the center. "Another thing you missed: Mom's making us eat healthier," Nicky explained.

"No junk food at all," Ricky sighed.

"Well, I DID try to warn these three," (Y/N) gestured at Ricky's siblings. "Eating six boxes of fudge pops was probably the worst idea you've ever had."