Quad-ventures in Baby-sitting

The quads and (Y/N) were in Get Sporty, sitting at a table, when Josie came in a delivered them a tray of sandwiches. "Alright! Five PB and Js! Three with no crusts for the boys, one with marshmallows for (Y/N), and one weirdly with extra crusts for Dawn..."

The boys looked concerned. "Fluffernutter sandwiches are the best!" (Y/N) protested.

"No we know you love them," Nicky said. "But..."

"What?" Dawn smiled. "I like to make crust-aches." She took a crust and put it near her nose. "I give you: Sir Isaac Gluten." Her parents, Nicky, and (Y/N) clapped politely.

"Hey guys your dad and I have to work late," Anne began. "So Tanya is going to pick you up and babysit you tonight."

The quads groaned. "Haha," (Y/N) chuckled, taking a bite of her sandwich.

"And (Y/N), since your parents are working late as usual..."

(Y/N) choked on a marshmallow. Nicky had to pound her back until the marshmallow came flying out of her mouth. No one noticed the marshmallow landed on Josie's tray, who was confused a she looked up for more raining treats.

"Thank you," (Y/N) cracked out, grabbing Nicky's shoulder and then looking up at the adults. "But come on! Why?!"

"Not Tootin Tanya," Ricky sighed.

"Hey she can't help that she makes those sounds," Anne protested.

"Those aren't the only sounds she makes," Dawn said. "She's got a clicky ankle, a poppy knee, and there's always something sloshing around in there." She and Dicky shuddered.

"Tanya won't let me sing my songs," (Y/N) whined. "She always insists on singing us lullabies about meat and I swear it's enough to turn me vegan."

Nicky nodded. "AND she has underarm hair!"

"Well that's acceptable in some cultures, buddy," Tom replied.

"In a plastic bag?!"

"She knits things from it," Ricky added. The five shuddered once again.

"Sorry kids but Tanya's the only one who can survive the quad-nado," Anne gestured to the kids.

"What am I, chopped liver?" (Y/N) deadpanned.

"Oh, don't go there, (Y/N), you follow all of their antics too. Remember Pushover Paige?"

"Or Easily-Hypnotised Harry?" Tom added.

"When I was a much smaller kid, it was fun but the quads made things so much more fun to mess around with babysitters!" (Y/N) said. "Tanya's no fun."

Anne and Tom rolled their eyes. "Sorry kids, but you're stuck with Tanya," Anne declared.

Ricky stood up and tried hypnotizing them, but it didn't work out, except Tom did end up buying a lightbulb for their front porch. Then, they heard familiar noises. "Uh oh," Dawn groaned. "I recognize that snap-crackle-slosh."

"Good news!" Tanya, an elderly woman with a big purse and thick accent, grinned as she entered the cafe. "Tanya's in the hizzle-housey! Better news, I shave! I knit cap for everyone!"

She placed an armpit-hair hat on Dawn, who felt like tearing up. (Y/N), Nicky, and Dicky moved away in fear.

~~~

That night, (Y/N) couldn't sleep. Not after Tanya had sung to them, at least. Dawn was asleep in her bed, but (Y/N) didn't want to go to bed yet. It was around 10pm, and Anne and Tom had probably just arrived home and were going to prepare for bed. She thought it would be good to get a late-night snack.