Chapter 2

Rose Edworthy:

"Got me lookin' so crazy right now in love," I hum softly as a put my clothes into the dryer.

My mind drifts from the thought of dryer lint to the man from lunch. Gosh, he was so attractive. Fully shaved, and that jawline, just slit my throat with his jawline, God. He had those beautiful sea-blue eyes, the kind you could get lost in if you're not careful.

My thoughts were interrupted by my dog, Honey Bear, barking madly. Quickly, I finish turning on the dryer and such before rushing to the window. I peak through the blinds and scream loudly when I see a pair of golden brown eyes. Turning around, I run as fast as possible while the door opens behind me.

I rush upstairs, nearly tripping a few times, but make it to my bedroom. I lock the door and then run into the spare room that was like the attic. Careful not to touch the walls, I walk behind a box and listen carefully as the figure tries to open my bedroom door. I hear voices and then a crash, signaling me that they broke down my fucking door.

My hands fumble around in my jacket pocket for my phone but I don't find it. God damnit, it was on the dryer. I'm going to fucking die right here.

The door opens and the lights are flipped on. I don't even dare to breathe as they step into the attic. The floors sighed under their weight as they stepped closer to me.

"Come on out, Rose. We aren't here to hurt you," I hear a young male voice say.

Then there was a heartless laugh. "Please, Niall. If she doesn't come, we will. Don't lie for the little bitch." A cold voice snapped. "She's just going to be his next little submissive brat, nothing more." He adds in a mutter.

He who?

My hands begin to shake as the floor creaks right in front of the large crate I was hiding behind. Suddenly, a pair of hands grip my hips and yank me from my spot. I squint up and see one man with blue eyes and dirty blonde hair and another one with dark hair and brown eyes.

"Zayn, did you really need to be that rough?" The blonde murmurs.

"Shut up, Niall, and grab her." The dark haired man, Zayn, snaps.

Before I knew it, they grabbed my arms and tied a bandana around my face, covering my mouth. Then Zayn lifted a white cloth and pressed it to my nose; before long everything became blurry.

~ ~ ~

"What did I tell you about harming her, Mr. Malik?" I heard a familiar voice snap.

I try to lift my head but it stays limp on my shoulder. I groan a little and the chatter between the men stop as I force my eyes open.

Niall and Zayn stood in what seemed like servant outfits and a fairly tall man in a blue suit stood between them, his back facing me.

"Sir," Niall addresses the mystery man.

The man slowly turns and I fully lift my head when I see the same man from the cafe a few hours ago. His piercing blue eyes stare into mine as I gulp.

"Wait outside the door." He instructs, his voice raspy as his eyes never left mine.

Niall and Zayn nod and quickly walk out the large office room. I realize that I was strapped down to a chair across a wooden desk, where the man stood.

"I'm Louis Tomlinson," he starts out, beginning to walk around the room as he spoke softly. "You sure did catch my eye, Ms. Edworthy." He adds.

I don't respond, instead I just stare at him.

He coughs awkwardly and continues to speak. "I've had multiple men tell me I need a wife or girlfriend, and you've got the job. You will attend certain meetings, be my pleasure when I want, and do any other necessities I need."

My eyes widen. "Are you mad? I won't fucking be your sex slave!"

Louis raises a finger, waving it in the air. "Also- if you disobey in any way, you will be punished."

"How dare you. My fathers the chief of police, he'll find me and you'll be arrested!" I snap at him.

"But, you see, I've already spoken with him." He smiles.

"I can't fucking believe this." I mumble.

"You want to keep going? You're very close to receiving your first punishment, Rose." Louis stares at me.

"What would you do to me? Ground me?" I laugh.

His blue eyes turn dark and he roughly walks over to me, his mouth so close to my cheek that as he speaks, his lips brush softly against the skin.

"You're about to find out."

A/N:

Yay! An update! Sorry it's short :)

If you haven't realized, this will be a smutty book. If you're not really into sex or fifty shades of grey style sex, this is not your type of book to read :) this is your first warning! I will put a note on the chapter like "Chapter 3 Mature" but still. I don't want complaints :)

Don't forget to take a moment and vote ;) also comment your opinions on this book for me to see if you're interested :)

I love you guys!

- Jen