Epilogue

Picture: (left to right) Louis and Rose's son Jackson, Louis and Rose's adopted daughter Cope, Harry and Nicole's newborn Stella, Rose's wedding dress, wedding photo.

[ Many Years Later ] - Rose -

About a week later,  Louis was released from the hospital with some pain killers and a new scar. Of course, once we settled down the police came to question us and informed us that Theo did die from his fall, leaving his only daughter abandoned.

After much thought and talking, we decided to adopt the four year old girl, who's name was Cope. She had trouble sleeping at night, due to her father's harshness towards her. Every night she'd knock on our door, I had moved into his bedroom for Cope to have her own space across the hall, and would crawl into bed between us while crying about her nightmares. Louis made her a lullaby, so when she came into bed with us he'd sing it to her until she fell asleep.

Louis and I didn't get married immediately, we were still young and we agreed to wait awhile to see how we can manage. Then, two years later, we got married in a little white church down the street. All his friends and family joined us, including my own friends and family. It was fun, magical, stressful, and plain incredible.

Soon after the wedding, Nicole popped out her first child named Stella Anne Styles. Harry and her love that baby so much, they're great parents. About six months after Stella was born, I got pregnant with a baby boy who we named Jackson.

The second night we had Jackson home, he had red welts forming on his back and a high fever. We immediately went to the doctor who informed us that he indeed had leukemia. It crushed Louis, I had never seen him more upset before that horrible news.

We did all we could for Jackson, every treatment, medication, surgery, we possibly could offer. Christmas Eve, Jackson was nine years old when he was hospitalized for vomiting up blood in the middle of the night. Cope was sixteen that year, she was terrified of what would happen to Jackson.

Louis decided to change his business that Christmas Day we spent in the hospital room with Jackson. He upgraded a nice man named Brandon Dell to Louis's old position when Louis moved from that office. Louis created a business charity to give doctors and scientists money for cures to any cancer or disease patient.

Every year, Louis held an even called the Believe In Magic Ball, where cancer and diseased children get to dress up as prince and princesses. Louis custom ordered handmade outfits, tiaras, crowns, and wands for the children. Cope and I would go to the flower shop I had made and we'd pick out the best roses for the kids to give them. Louis would even request paparazzi to show up to give the children one night for them to be royalty.

During the ball, they'd have an auction for multiple random things like suspenders, boats, vacation trips. Louis once bid at least a million dollars for Liam to leave the ball dressed up as a fairy princess. I don't remember what happened, but I know Liam got a tiger face painting for a thousand dollars.

Now? Well, Stella and Jackson are dating, after Nicole and I plotting out every move to get them to finally do it of course, and Cope is in the music industry with some of Harry's friends. Louis and I have fought till we wanted to kill one another, but at the end of the day we crawl into the same bed and say 'I love you'.

Everything is holding up in the Tomlinson household.

a/n:

I hope you guys enjoyed this book. I loved writing it and planning it out, btw thanks Nic for helping me with that ilysm.

Dont forget to vote/comment what your thoughts were on this ending! :)

I love you guys!

- Jen