Chapter 13

this chapter is kinda sorta over 2000 words..... Whoops. Please vote and comment because this took a long time to write ok thanks

- Rose -

"Louis, get off." I grumble, pushing on his arm which was wrapped around my stomach in a tight grip.

"No." He replies, cuddling his face into the crook of my neck.

I let out a sigh. "I need to get up and leave with Nicole."

"But I want you to stay in bed with me." He whines, leaving a sloppy kiss on my neck.

"I'll be back in a few hours, come on." I smile at his adorable-ness.

"Rose..." Louis drags out the 'e' in my name.

"Louis..." I mock him.

He sighs in defeat but just as I think he's going to let go, he quickly and swiftly hovers his body above mine. His brown hair was feathery and swiped across his forehead, his chin and jaw was covered in a thin layer of the beginning of a beard. Lou smirks, blue eyes bright with mischief as he rests his elbows on either side of my chest.

"Very funny." I roll my eyes.

"I am." He mutters and rests his lips against the exposed part of my chest, kissing the skin delicately.

"Louis, not now." I immediately frown. As much as I want him, we just got to whatever the hell we are again. I'm not going to let him get in bed with me like that, because what would that teach him? Nothing; it'd show that I was a pushover and would do whatever he wants when he wants it.

He pouts, crinkles appearing by his tired eyes. "Please."

"No. Get off, now." I scold him.

He groans and rolls off me. "Thanks for the boner deflate." He mutters once I get out of bed.

I spin around, my mouth open in shock. "Excuse me?"

His eyes meet mine. "Nothing, we can talk about it later."

"Well, there might not be a later to talk about it." I huff angrily, grabbing yesterday's clothes from the desk roughly and stomping over to the door.

"Wait, what?" He sits up.

"Just because you don't get your way doesn't give you the right to try and make me feel bad. Grow the hell up, Louis." I snap and walk out of the room, slamming the door behind me.

I quickly scurry into my bedroom and lock the door. I lean against it and slide to the ground, just completely blown away. The fucking nerve of him, my god. I shake my head and glance over to the clock on the bedside table, which read that I had a few minutes to get dressed and go downstairs to get picked up by Nicole.

"Not even worth the trouble of fussing over." I say aloud and stand up.

-

I decided to wear something light, considering I'd be helping Nicole try on wedding dresses. I also already knew I'd try on some just to picture myself in the situation. I finish dusting off the yoga pants and I look at myself in the mirror. I wore a cotton grey shirt and somewhat new running shoes with the black yoga pants. I could look worse, but I'm not trying to impress anybody, so I just grab my phone and place it in my bra before going downstairs.

"Rose, Miss Nicole is already waiting outside." Niall calls when I reach the bottom of the stairs.

"Okay, thank you Niall." I smile and head outside where a simple white car waited. I think it's a Volkswagen.