Chapter 14

Theme song for Stolen is Nothing more beautiful by Night Argent hella!!!

- Rose -

I roll over on top of Louis, completely excited but tired for the wedding today. Louis groans from under me, completely unprepared.

"Hello, love." He smirks and presses his lips to my chin.

I laugh. "Good morning."

"Any particular reason you're laying on me?" He chuckles.

I press my lips together and squint to the ceiling, letting out a hum. "Nope, just because I can."

He laughs lightly and wraps both arms securely around my waist, pinning me to him. "Do I have to go to this wedding? I have this Excel presentation to do on Monday for my-"

"You're going to this wedding, you blue eyed freak." I tell him.

"Well then," he teases, kissing my shoulder.

"Sorry, I'm just so excited." I smile.

"I can tell, should we start getting ready?" He suggests.

I nod and roll off him, planting my feet on the ground. We had slept in long enough to have two and a half hours to get ready and get to the venue.

I shove Louis out of my room after some hardcore convincing. Once I've locked the door, I saunter to the closet and pull out the purple fabric, excited to feel the silky dress against my skin once again.

-

"Rose! Hurry up, we have to leave now!" Louis yells outside my door while I finish curling my hair.

"I'm coming!" I sigh and quickly unplug the hot wand. I grab a shaw and my purse with all my major needs in it.

I walk out the door and smile up at Louis. He wore his hair gelled up in a smooth quiff, as well as a simple black suit. He looked incredibly handsome.

"You look great," Louis compliments me.

I smile and begin walking away. "Thanks, you don't look so bad yourself."

I hear him chuckle and he kisses the back of my head gently while we walk towards the elevator.

-

"Wow, it's beautiful!" I gasp at the amazing church. It was stunning inside, the isle for Nicole to walk down was velvet. Big, stain glass windows towered every ten feet on both walls. Long wooden pews with flowers on the ends awaited for people to be seated.

"Love?" Louis calls.

I spin around and see him standing with Liam and Sophia, who wore a dress similar to mine. I walk back over to them and smile apologetically.

"Nicole said she needed you," Sophia explains to me.

I nod and hand Louis my shaw. "I'll be back right before the ceremony begins, save me a spot." I tell him, pecking his bare jaw before rushing off with Sophia.

We walk down a small flight of stairs to the brides room. When I enter, Nicole's already got the dress zipped up on her. She turns and smiles widely when her eyes land on me.

"You look so beautiful!" I gush, watching as the white gown sways with each step she took.

"No I don't, it's all make up." She rolls her eyes.

I shake my hand. "Nic, you're barely wearing any make up. This is all you," I insist.

Her cheeks flush and she guides me to her table. "I need help with my hair, the lady who was supposed to do it bailed!" She says frustratingly.