Chapter 19

- Louis -

"You want to do what?" Niall says, clearly shocked.

I raise my eyebrow at him, my hand already holding the desk phone to call up the bank to get whatever money I could. "I'm going to give him what he wants."

"How stupid are you?" Zayn shakes his head.

"I swear, if you ask me one more time..." I grumble.

"Hey, stop. Look, we'll come up with a plan, together." Harry smiles.

I stare at him, dumbfounded. "You and what army?"

"I have a few friends that could help, I'm a very negotiable man, Tommo." Harry smirks, his mossy green eyes glinting with assurance.

I watch my four friends begin to chat about plotting to get Rose back and Theo to rot in jail. Finally, I smile for the first time today. "We should get decoy money." I announce.

- Rose -

"I'm going to be fucking rich." I hear Theo chant when I finally come to again.

I open my eyes to find myself strapped down with my arms above my head and legs spread apart to a bed, stark naked. I turn my head sideways to see Theo sitting in a chair by a small table, setting up a camera.

"Let me fucking go, Theo." I say, making myself known.

Theo turns to me, a sinister smile on his cursedly handsome features. "Look who's awake. How was your nap, sleeping beauty?"

I glare at him. "Go fuck yourself, Theo."

He gets up and strides over to me quickly, gripping my chin hard. "I suggest you keep your potty mouth shut, whore. I have the ability to end or save your life, so I suggest you shut the fuck up."

I cringe at the verbal abuse. "What do you mean? Are you going to kill me?" I whisper, my breath caught in my throat.

Theo's frown turns into a grin, reminding me of the Grinch in the cartoon. "I won't just yet, I'm currently dangling you in your ex boyfriend's face. But if he goes against the rules, you will be killed, or I'll make you wish you were dead." His face was centimeters from mine, but he pulls away and drops my chin when the phone rings.

"Oh Louis, how lovely to hear from you," Theo says, turning his face to me with an evil smirk. He pauses, listening intently to Louis on the line and then he groans.

"Five minutes, Tomlinson." He growls, then stomps over to me and shoves the phone between my head and the mattress.

I hold my breath as silent static fills the line, then I hear him softly say, "Rose?"

"I'm here," I whisper, glancing up to the judging eye of Theo.

I hear Louis blow out a shaky breath. "I'm coming to get you, love. You'll be fine, you are fine aren't you? I swear to God, I'll kick his ass if he touched you."

A smile threatened to appear on my lips before I took in his words. "Don't come."

His breathing stopped. "What?"

I look back to Theo, who's eyebrow was raised at my words. "Don't come when I can't see your face, it's so pure when you're touching yourself." I say instead, misleading Theo.

"What the fuck are you talking about, Rose? You know what, I don't care. I'm coming to get you, then if you still want to leave me, you can." Louis says, his voice reserved and harsh.

I want to slap him upside the head. "Do not come, Louis."

"Look, I know you said not to contact you, but I'm not letting a fucking thing happen to you when I can prevent it." he promises.

Before I can respond, Theo takes the phone from me. "Sorry to interrupt your phone sex, but Rose and I have things to discuss. Ta ta," and with that, he hung up and turned off his phone.

I glare at him. "That wasn't five minutes."

"I'm not good with numbers, dear Rosalie." he smirks.

"Clearly." I mutter, glancing to the tiled floor.

"What was that?" Theo booms.

My eyes widen. "Nothing."

He throws his head back and laughs. "You're going to wish it was fucking nothing." he says while hovering his body over mine.

- Louis -

"Alright, so let's review the plan again." I say to the boys.

Harry nods and clasps his hands together. "You, Liam, Zayn, Ed, Mike, Alec, James, and myself will go and break into Theo's mansion. Niall will be here with the girls in case something happens here while we're away. When we get to Theo's, you and Liam will go to find Theo's office while Zayn, Mike, Alec, James, and myself get everyone evacuated from the building. Once you find Theo, Liam will cover you while you call me and tell me where his office is. James, Mike, and I will come to the office while you, Zayn, and Ed go find Rose. I'll call the police while you find Rose. The police will come, we leave, Theo rots in jail, the end."

"Do your friends know about this plan?" Zayn asks.

Harry nods. "They do."

"Wait, what about the decoy money?" Niall asks.

Harry snaps his fingers and points to Niall. "You're right. I'll bring some tomorrow morning when I bring Nicole, we can combine it." Harry tells me.

"So, we're really doing this?" I mumble.

"We'll be fine, nothing will happen." Liam assures me with a smile.

"If he touches her, I'm going to kill him." I mutter.

"I highly doubt he'd do that." Zayn says.

"What time should we meet here?" Niall questions.

I glance at Harry, who chews his lip in thought. "I'd say six a.m, don't tell the girls either." He explains to Zayn and Liam, who nod in agreement.

"Thank you, I don't think you guys understand how much this means to me." I say in a small voice.

When I look back up at them, they're grinning like idiots. (PAUSE LITERALLY THEIR NEW SINGLE DRAG ME DOWN HAS JUST BEEN RELEASED AND I CANNOT FUCKING EVEN I CAN TELL THEYRE GRINNING LIKE IDIOTS RN LIKE IM SO PROUD FUCK OK THAT IS ALL) "You don't need to thank us, Louis." Liam says.

"Still, you know how risky this is with Theo, so thanks anyways." I smile.

"Save the sappiness for later, let's get some rest since it's nearly midnight." Zayn advises.

A/N:
what do you guys think will happen? ;)

Also I lied we've still got three chapters then an epilogue (wHICH AGAIN WILL BE LIKE MULTIPLE YEARS LATER LIKE MY OTHER EPILOGUES THAT EVERYONE IS LIKE OMG THATS A LONG TIME LIKE YES IK)

I love you guys! Please keep voting and commenting on this book! :)

- Jen