Chapter 3 - Mature

Rose's POV:

"You're about to find out." Louis mumbles against my cheek. Before anything else, he sharply walked away from me and stormed to the door; telling the two lads something and then re-closing the door, locking it.

When he faces me again, his sea-blue eyes were clouded and had a layer of grey over the icy blue. Shrugging off his suit coat, he places it properly on the back of his desk chair before walking to me.

"You want to find out what happens when you disobey, Rose?" His tone was sharp and voice low and raspy.

I glare into the stormy blue-grey eyes. "Go for it, jackass."

His lips twitch but nonetheless his features remain closed off, emotionless, as his fingers brush along the exposed skin of my neck and down to my breasts.

What he does next shocks me completely; his fingers slip between the buttons of my shirt and he literally rips my shirt open, blue buttons flying and scattering across the room.

I gape at him as he unhooks my bra, my breasts relieved to be freed only for a moment when Louis cups one. His lips press against the soft skin and he sucks roughly, sloppily.

When he takes my nipple into his mouth, my mouth lets a moan escape whilst his tongue swirls around the nub. He plays and teases my breasts for a couple minutes more until his lips travel down my stomach and to the edge of my pants.

Somehow, he manages to slide them off my legs, along with my underwear. He walks off behind his desk for a moment and returns with two ties. Grabbing both ankles, he ties my legs wide open. Once he's finished, he kneels down between my spread legs and runs his index finger down my heat.

"So wet," he mutters, still not showing emotion.

He uses his thumb to rub agonizingly slow circles around my clit. My hips try to buck to create a faster friction but Louis stopped all motion completely, glaring at me.

"No." Is all he says.

I nod, moaning apologies. I need a relief, I don't care anymore.

He plunges his tongue between my legs, flicking repeatedly over my clit as his fingers tease my entrance. I start gasping at this new found pleasure, then the gasps turn into soft moans.

"Louder, baby." He growls against me.

"But others will hear." I say breathless.

"Let them! Scream my name!" He booms before continuing.

I throw my head back as he slides a finger inside me, pumping in and out while licking me. His name falls rapidly from my lips in loud cries as I begin to feel myself getting close to coming.

Suddenly, Louis stands and walks back behind the desk. Sitting down, he washes off his hands with germ-x and then opens a laptop.

What?

"Louis?" I stutter out.

"Hush, I'm working." He snips, glaring at me over the top of the laptop the flicks his gaze back to the screen as his fingers type away on the keys of the keyboard.

"No, what the fuck was that?" I grunt.

Louis sighs and glares at me again. "Your punishment, now please be quiet." He mutters.

"What if someone needs you? Or what if someone looks through the window?" I snap.

"I don't care, I'm trying to work Rose, be quiet now." He says sternly.

~ ~ ~ ~

After hours of sitting naked before Louis who talked on the phone, responded to what he said a shit ton of emails, and worked on spread sheets and such for his assistant, he turned off the laptop and sighed before looking over to me.

"I should leave you here for the night like that, but I'm not going to. Ill finish what we started and then I'll escort you to the kitchen where my personal chef, Liam, will prepare you a single dinner since we've missed the whole dinner with everyone." He explains as he gets up from his seat.

He walks in between my legs again and teases me until my legs began to shake, then he pleasured me quickly then lends me a blanket from his office couch to wrap myself in as he showed me my room.

"Get dressed and be ready in five minutes." Louis says and shuts the door behind him after he left.

A/N:
Yay update!

(My boyfriend knows I write on wattpad and he knows my phone pass. I am very fearful of him finding this story and making fun of me -_- this scene is so embarrassing what even.)

Hope you all enjoyed! (Sorry about the ending, I just suddenly got extremely tired and it's hard to keep my eyes open!)

Take a moment to vote and comment thoughts :)

Also, we get to meet Chef Payne!!!!!! Whooo! (Harry's coming in a few chapters!)

I love you guys!

- Jen