Chapter 4

Rose's POV:

I wrap the blanket tighter around my body as Louis leads me to my guest room. The walk there was tedious, seeing as his office was in the west wing; or so he told me. Other than that, Louis was silent the walk there, his hand on the small of my back while guiding me down a carpeted hall. I was in awe by the famous paintings that hung off the pearly white walls.

"Here's where you'll be, get dressed and be ready for dinner in five minutes sharp." Louis commands me. I only nod in response before he opens the door, revealing cream colored walls and velvet like carpeting. The bed was a queen sized bed, which leaned up against a wall alone. There was a chestnut wardrobe when you walked further into the room, specifically to the right of the door. Behind dark curtains was a terence that had black fencing around it to keep someone from falling. There was a pure white door that led to a large bathroom, both a shower and separate bath tub in it.

"Remember, five minutes." He announces again from the hallway.

"Alright, I'll be ready." I sigh, biting my tongue from snapping at him.

I hear the door shut from the bathroom, so I peak my head around the doorframe and see the door was closed and Louis was nowhere to be. I mutter profanities under my breath and saunter into the bedroom. I open the wardrobe and gasp at the beautiful material that hung gracefully from the coat hangers. I couldn't believe the clothing before my eyes, and I knew I wasn't worthy enough to wear them. My fingers brush the soft fabric as I decipher on which to wear. I decide on a simple white dress with a creamy cardigan.

"Rose! It's been seven minutes, let's go." I hear Louis snap from outside the door.

I open the door and see Louis in a plain baby blue button up and black slacks with dress shoes. His brown hair was swooped up and his piercing blue eyes scanned my attire, to which he shakes his head in obvious disapproval. My fingers fumble with the ends of the cardigan, my head down and hair falling before my eyes; as if to hide my embarrassment.

"What's wrong with this?" My voice comes out in a small mumble rather than its usual strong hold. I didn't understand why I cared so much of his disapproving look, but I did.

"Its, just, so simple. Did you miss this gowns and other clothing?" Louis stutters out, seemingly lost for words.

"I can't wear those."

"Why not? You'd look stunning." He argues.

"They probably cost more than my life, I can't wear those Louis." I snap, my brown eyes glaring into his hard blue ones.

"Yes you can and you will, Rosalie." He raises his voice a notch and uses my full name.

"Louis Tomlinson, I refuse to accept those clothes. I am perfectly fine with this or with jeans and a t shirt." I argue back to him.

He opens his mouth to speak but was interrupted by his phone going off. His glares at me before answering the caller; his arm reaching towards me and snatching my hand. He forcefully pushes me before him while he barks into the phone that made his hands seem small.

"I don't care how much it's going to cost me, Jefferson." He snaps, his hand on my lower back as we walk down the familiar hall. "Well, that's something for me to worry about." He adds, his volume back to its normal raspy self.

We continue to walk around the large home, turning corners every so often. Eventually, we make it to a staircase and I begin to walk down them when Louis grips my waist and pulls me into an elevator. I stay silent as he listened to the person on the phone. His face was emotionless, hard and cold as he glared at the two steel elevator doors.