Chapter 8 - Mature

Louis' POV:

I get down from the stage and grab Rose's hand, she gives me a confused smile but follows me as I pull her out of the hall. I ignore her questions and take her into an empty room nearby.

"What's going on?" She laughs, still trying to catch her breath.

I shake my head as my fingers lock the door behind me. "Rosalie, you looked so god damn sexy up on stage."

Her cheeks flush slightly. "Thank you, you didn't look so bad yourself."

I smirk and my hands find her waist, gripping her towards me. Her chest pressed against mine as her lips were parted, her breaths coming out heavily. Her big eyes blink up at me slowly and I wondered about all the thoughts she had running through her mind at this very moment.

"The other men enjoyed it as well." I growled, images of the other business men gaping up at my Rose.

"What?" She laughs, as if she didn't understand.

"I didn't stutter, they were eye fucking you. I bet you were moving your hips the way you did for them." I snapped.

Her eyes widen as she pushed me off of her. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"I wasn't dancing for anyone, Louis." Rose yells.

"No, do not call me Louis. You call me sir or master," I glare at her.

"You don't own me, Louis." She spits.

I know she's right, but I wouldn't admit to that. Instead, I just shake my head and practically corner her. My hands were back to her waist and she glares up at me.

"I know I don't." I finally sigh.

"Then why do you act like it?"

I scrunch up my shoulders, my head cuddling into my left shoulder while doing so. "Because I need you to know you're mine."

"But I'm not yours." She mumbles.

"I want you to be." I say.

"Prove it."

My lips attack her exposed neck and she gasps immediately. I suck and blow cool air on her new marks that will show men she's mine. Her fingers push off my suit jacket, which was tossed to the side along with the rest of my clothing and her dress.

Her fingers tangle themselves into my hair, ruining the quiff I had. My own fingers undo the clasp of her bra and I pull it down her arms and to the ground. Her lips meet mine and she parts them just enough for my tongue to slip in.

I pick her up, her legs wrapped around my waist while my member poked her entrance. I pressed her up against the wall, my hands gripping her ass to hold her in place.

"I'm going in." I tell her and she nods in response. And with that, I enter her. She groans, both in pain and in excitement. I kiss her cheek, telling her it'd be okay. She nods again and I begin to pound myself into her, soft grunts coming from both of us.

I could feel her getting close, her fingernails digging into my skin and her chest pressed into mine as her back arches.

"Scream out my name, baby."

"Louis, I can't." She gulps, which makes me stop right then and there.

"You can and will."

"There's people out there!" She whisper yells.

"I don't care, let them hear who's fucking you so good. I will stop right now, you'll get on your knees and suck me until I cum all over your pretty face then we'll have a repeat of last time." I tell her sternly.

She thinks for a moment. "Alright."

I smirk and slam into her, causing her to moan loudly. "Louder, baby girl." I whisper into her ear.

"Louis!" She screams out.

I thrust into her while she rides her high, her mouth wide open and eyes squeezed closed. I pull out of her and my cum spurts onto her bare stomach. We both pant, her arms wrapped around my neck while my face hid in the crook of her neck.

"Is this how we'll be?" She asks.

"What do you mean?"

"We'll argue then have make up sex?"

"I'm not sure yet." I sigh.

She nods, not saying anything else.

"C'mon, let's get dressed and get back to the dance." I tell her, kissing her neck once before helping her dress again.

A/N:

Very short update!

vote/comment, please!!

I love you guys!

- Jen