Chapter 20

- Harry -

"I don't understand, what's going on?" Nicole frowns as I drive the car in front of Louis's mansion.

I let out a sigh before grabbing her hand, placing her knuckles to my lips briefly. "It's just important, love, don't fret over this."

"Harry, you're fucking scaring me." She yanks her fingers from my grip.

I look over at the stubborn woman I married, her face twisted with worry and anger. "It's nothing, c'mon." I finally answer. It's best if she not sit at home worrying.

We slide out of the car when Sophia and Liam pull up, Sophia's expression similar to my wife's. I grab Nicole's hand while we walk up the steps of the porch and then head into the main hall, where Louis, Niall, Zayn, Perrie, Ed and Mike were already waiting. Perrie was clearly pissed, glaring at the lot of them.

"Perrie!" Nicole calls to her friend.

The blonde shifts her gaze to my beloved and sighs in relief. "Do you know what's going on?" Perrie asks her.

Nicole glares up at me momentarily. "No, Sophia doesn't look like she does either."

"I'm going to talk with the guys," I tell Nicole, kissing her forehead briefly before heading over to the lads who stood in a circle.

"They're pissed." Zayn grumbles.

I chuckle. "Trust me, I got an earful in the car."

"Wait, where's Liam?" Niall questions.

"He was outside-"

"Where are the girls going?" Mike asked, his eyebrows furrowed behind me.

Zayn and I shared a knowing look. Liam will fucking spill. Instantly, we sprint towards the door to already find Liam holding Sophia, who looked horrified. I let out a groan, announcing Zayn and myself's presence to our partners.

Nicole spins around, her face filled with pure anger. "You're going on a fucking raid?"

"No, it's not like that, well, yes it is but-"

"No, fuck no! Theo is a shady man, there's a chance you couldn't come home!" Nicole yells at me.

"Love, listen-"

"No, I will not listen! You're going home with me, now." She snaps.

I let out a frustrated sigh. "Rosalie is with Theo, he's threatened her life if Louis doesn't shut down his company and bring him five million dollars." I say, causing my wife to stop in her tracks.

"I don't believe you." She spits.

My mouth drops. "Well, fucking believe it. You go home by yourself, I'm going to help my best mate." I yell at her, storming back inside.

"Harry, James isn't coming." Ed informs me.

"Fantastic." I grumble sarcastically. "Louis, did you ever view the webcam of Rose?" I question.

He nods. "It's on my laptop now, actually."

"Bring it, if we see one bruise on her we kill Theo." I mutter, thinking of how pissed I'd be if it was my Nicole in place of Rose.

Louis brings over his laptop, a display of Rose is across his screen. Her eyes weren't covered, but her mouth was ducked taped shut again. Her body was covered in sweat, she was visibly shaking as well. When I hear a gasp from behind me, I glance over my shoulder to see the girls.

"Louis?" Nicole calls his name softly.

Louis glared at the back of the laptop. "I am going to kill him."