Chapter 7

The gif is currently me bc Reconnected and ugh I'm still not done crying tbh xD anyways, enjoy! Dedicated to theprincehes bc she's amazing and wonderful and I really really really love her :)

Louis' POV:

The music was the only thing I heard now, not the bantering of guests or clanking of silverware on plates, and she was the only thing I saw, everything else was such a blur compared to Rosalie Edworthy.

"Louis, wake up." Harry groans, grabbing my shoulders and pulling me away.

"Sorry, man." I shake my head and I glance back to where Rose stood, but she was gone.

A young woman with a green-black silk dress, dark long hair that was curled at the ends walked up to Harry. She sends me a soft smile with dimples and grabs Harry's hand, he kisses her cheek. I pretend not to notice the huge height difference between the two, even I was taller than the woman.

"Louis, this is my girlfriend Nicole. Nicole, this is Louis." Harry introduces us.

I nod. And Nicole jabs his side, shaking her head with a smirk on her face. "I'm his fiancé, but this shithead keeps forgetting because we haven't planned the wedding since he's so busy with work."

"Hey, name calling isn't nice." Harry scolds playfully.

"And setting our wedding back isn't nice either." Nicole rolls her eyes and I have to bite my tongue from snapping at the action.

"Well, it's lovely to meet you." I say anyways, nodding to Nicole.

She smiles. "You too, Louis."

"So, Tommo, where's this Rose you've talked about?" Harry asks me.

I look around and see Rose walking towards me. A smile instantly spreads across on my lips and I meet her halfway, my hand placed on the small of her back. She smiles up at me, her brown eyes big and outlined in mascara.

"I was wondering if you'd ever come speak to me." I tease her.

"Sorry, Lottie was talking to me." Rose says in a quiet voice as I walk her over to Harry and Nicole.

"Is this the famous Rose?" Harry asked.

"I am, but I didn't realize I was spoken of." Rose laughs and shakes Harry's hand.

"This is Harry and his fiancé Nicole." I tell Rose, who smiles at Nicole.

"Nice to meet you both." Rose says politely.

"Harry! This is our song!" Nicole says excitedly, looking up at my best friend who smiles at the sound of All Of Me by John Legend begins to play.

"I'll talk with you later, Tommo." Harry chuckles and leads Nicole to the dance floor.

"They're so cute." Rose smiles as we watch Nicole attempting at teaching Harry how to slow dance. The doofus can't even remember which shoe goes on what foot, like he's going to know how to slow dance correctly.

"They are." I finally answer, looking at Rose who swayed with the music.

"Dance with me?" I ask her, holding my hand out.

"Louis, I cannot dance." She laughs shaking her head.

"I can, much better than that idiot." I tease, nodding over to Harry whose got Nicole in a fit of giggles. "C'mon." I smile.

The song soon changes to A Thousand Years sung by Christina Perri. Rose finally agrees and we go to the middle of the dance floor. Rose wraps her arms around my neck and I pull her to me, my hands on her waist.