Chapter 10

Can I just give myself a pat on the back bc it's chapter 10 and the story is no where close to being done wHOOP

Rose's POV:

I sit on my bed, plucking nonexistent lint from the sheets while Louis is in the shower. He sings a song about falling free, something about coke in the car and a good girl with a bad boy.

While he sang and showered in my bathroom, he refused to shower in his own in my defense, I went over my conditions in my head. I already knew some of them were not going to go over well, but it's them or I'm out.

Just as I think that, Louis saunters out of the bathroom. A towel loosely wrapped around his hips as steam ventured into my bedroom. His chest was covered in tattoos, as was his right shoulder and his arms had silly tattoos randomly placed on the skin. He pushes his wet hair to the side of his forehead and smirks when his blue eyes catch my brown ones.

"What were you singing?" I ask him, moving my legs to where I sit criss cross on the duvet.

He looks away and lets out a slow sigh. "Free Falling."

I smile. "You have a wonderful voice, Lou."

His lips twitch into a small smile. "Really?"

I nod, quite shocked he didn't realize how good he was at singing. "Yes, really. I love your singing, I could listen to it all day."

The small smile pulls into a wide, toothy smile. "Thank you, that means a lot."

I nod again and he sits at the end of the bed, still just in a simple towel.

"So, what are these conditions?" He asks, turning around to face me.

I really shouldn't be as embarrassed as I am, but, well, I am. My face reddens as the towel continues to slip and reveal more of his thighs.

"Go get some clothes on, please." I gulp.

"Why? Are you embarrassed?" He teases, beginning to crawl up to me on the bed.

"Louis, I'm dead serious, go get some boxers or something on now." I say, my voice betraying me and wavering at the end as he continues to crawl up to me. I end up sliding down to where my back is flat against the sheets and his naked body hovering dangerously close over mine.

My heart hammers against my chest as he leans his face down to mine. His hand travels up and down my side, stopping at my hip. He hooks his arm under my waist and pulls my lower half up to him while his iced blue eyes are trained on mine.

"You don't like it when I touch you like this?" He whispers, his lips brushing against the skin of my chin as he speaks.

My words were caught in my throat, I couldn't say or do anything but watch him. I feel his lips close around my chin, his tongue darts on the skin and my eyes shut close.

This moment was too intense, too vulnerable.

"Louis, get off and get some clothes on." I groan finally.

He pulls away and pouts at me. "Your no fun." He teases but gets up and leaves the room.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't watch his arse as he walked away.

Moments later, he shows up again in a simple pair of boxers. I roll my eyes at the lack of clothing but I felt more relieved than before. He lays beside me on the bed, looking at me expectantly.

"Well, go on and tell me." He chuckles.

"Oh, right. Well, before I begin you have to promise you'll listen to me thoroughly." I tell him sternly.

"Alright." He agrees.

"First, you let me go back to my house and get my things which includes my dog Honeybear." I say.

"Second, you let me have my phone and go out to see my friends and family."

His eyes widen. "No, Rose."

I glare at him and get up. "Fine, then there's no reason for me to be here then."

He scurries off the bed as soon as I walk out the door and grabs my hand. I face him, eyebrow raised.

"Fine, just don't go." He mumbles.

I nod and we resume our previous places on my bed.

"Third, no more sex."

"What?"

"You heard me, I'm not your property. No more punishments, teasing, sex- no more of that." I say sternly.

"Understandable."

"Fourth, I can do as I please around the mansion. If I want to go down and cook or help around, I can. If I want to leave to visit friends or to go to my favorite restaurant, I can without your permission."

"This is a lot of conditions." He sighs, rubbing his eyes.

"Finally, you stop being so stuffy."

"Stuffy?"

"Yes, you're always so intimidating and it's uncomfortable. It's as if I have to walk around you on egg shells." I mumble.

He hums. "I have to be that way or no one listens."

"No one will like you either, Lou."

"How do I become less, what's the word you used?"

"Stuffy."

"Yeah, how do I become less stuffy?"

I smile at the way he says the word, his brows furrowed together and he just looked plain cute. "Just like that, be normal. Grow a beard, leave your hair in a fringe, wear sweatpants and sleeveless tops."

"But I don't have those clothes and why a beard?"

"Because you'd look sexy in a beard." I giggle.

He lets out a chuckle. "I'll try, honestly."

"Will you really?"

"Yes, but I'm not promising you success on this." He mutters.

"I know, I'm glad you're trying though." I smile and kiss his cheek. "Now, let me get some sleep." I mumble, nudging him with my leg.

"I want to stay in here." He says.

"Louis, no sex." I get slightly frustrated, was he even listening to a word I had said?

"No, not like that. I just wanted to sleep with you, just sleep." He says, his blue eyes darting away in embarrassment.

I smile. "Just sleep?"

"Just sleep."

"Fine, but if you try anything I'm leaving." I warn him.

"I won't." He promises and I get up and turn off the light while he crawls under the covers.

I climb in beside him and immediately he falls asleep, his head resting on my stomach while our legs were intertwined and his arm sprawled across the mattress.

"Goodnight." I mumble and brush my fingers through his slightly damp hair until I fall asleep.

A/N:

ayyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeee

So here's an update :)

what do you guys think will happen with all these conditions? ;)

dont forget to vote/comment your opinions on this chapter! 

I love you guys!

- Jen