Loki Series

"Okay, they made a show about Loki!" Olivia started but then the Avengers began to argue.

"Why?!"

"He nearly destroyed New York?!"

"He threw me out of a window?!"

"ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!!" Jo shouted and all of them looked at her, "Your scaring the poor girl." Jo said softly and then walked at the dark skinned girl.

"You okay?" Jo crouched down at her height.

Olivia nodded, "Okay, good now continue." Jo said in her thick Russian Accent.

"The one who plays Mobius is the famous Owen Wilson, and he's not married but has three kids and his birthday is in November 18, 1968 (age 52 years) his net worth is $70 million dollars."

"I like your current hair." Loki says.

"I agree." Sylvie says.

Mobius frowned, "I think I look great."

"You do but maybe cut the hair?" Pietro says.

"I like it like that!" says Mobius.

"I think you look great, Mr. Mobius." Vision says.

Mobius looks at the Loki's, "See he complements me and I just met the guy."

Sylvie rolled her eyes, "Whatever."

"Next is Sophia Di Martino plays the badass Sylvie! Sophia was born in November 15, 1983 (age 37 years), she dating Will Sharpe and has one child. Her net worth is $10 million dollars."

"Your dating someone?" Loki says, in a heartbroken way

"I feel the thick tension in this room." Shuri says.

"I feel it too." Ned says.

"something must've happened between them." Peter whispered to them.

"Anyway! Tom Hiddleston plays a fan favorite LOKIIIIII!! I'm one of your fans, Sir." Olivia bows to Loki him not just him everyone.

"Tom Hiddleston was born in February 9, 1981 (age 40 years) he's single, I think, he has no kids we know of and he's ... something special."

Jo choked on her drink and Wanda was patting her back

"I look so weird." Loki didn't like how he looked in Olivia's world.

"Excuse me! Your hot! I understand why your a fan favorite. I'm be on my knees anytime for you, Sir." Everyone looked at Jo in shock.

"JO!" Her family Scolded her.

Loki turned red, "I don't think it's necessary."

Sylvie shot daggers at Jo, if looks could kill.

"I don't see what's the big deal." Pietro says, and rolls his eyes.

"Your just jealous that your not that attractive." Yelena deadpans.

Jo and Wanda busted out laughing seeing Pietro's hurt and offended face.

"Okay that's enough, Jo, your grounded." Melina told her adopted daughter.

Jo's mouth dropped, "I didn't do anything that's not fair!"

"You said something very inappropriate and their will be conciseness." Alexei says.

"I didn't do anything I only said what was on my mind." Jo grumbled and crossed her arms.

"I don't regret my decisions."