Jo being in a . . . difficult sitiuation

(a/n: This chapter will mention rape so warning. If you don't feel comfortable reading stuff like that, don't read this chapter!)

"Okay! sorry, I didn't post for a while and I have a little time now so I'm just gonna start." Olivia looks at the readers. 

"You know I give up." Rocket says throw his raccoon arms in the air.

"This is about Jo again sorry." 

Everyone nodded, "Well this is a video of her in the Red Room." 

Before Yelena could protest, Olivia kept talking, "Yelena you could go outside of the theatre you'll find food there." Yelena nodded and speed walked out of the theatre.

Video starts 

showing a small little h/c haired girl appeared in front of the screen. Jo walked out of the theatre and joined Yelena. 

*Warning: a bit mention of rape. I'm not very good at describing stuff like this but I'll try my best.*

"Вы очень красивая девушка." A man walked towards young Jo. (You're a very beautiful girl.)

Young Jo just looked forward trying not cry, "Что случилось, милая?" (What's the matter, honey?) The man sat down next to her in a small bed checking her up and down.

Natasha and everyone glares at the man. "What the hell is he doing?!" Pietro shouts at the screen.

Young Jo looked at the man and shook her head at the man. The man chuckles and starts to unbutton his shirt and unbuckle his pants.

Jo cried and ran to the door banging it hoping someone would hear her. "Пожалуйста! Помощь!" (Please! Help!) But the man grabbed her from her arm and dragged her and pushed her into the bed. He began to undress the poor girl but of course it wasn't shown they just showed poor Jo's ballet clothes thrown in the floor.

"Why isn't no one doing anything!" Peter yelled at the screen.

"I may be known as a Villain but I'm not a monster! AND TELL ME WHY NO ONE IS HELPING HER!" Loki yelled in anger.

"He and Dreyvok are good friends and Dreyvok promised he'd get that man to sleep with any girl and the Man chose Jo. " Olivia says in a soft sad voice.

Then in showed the man looking satisfied while pulling his pants up then it showed a Jo who was sobbing in the corner and naked too but pulled her knees towards her chest. The man walked towards Jo and lifted her chin, who flinched at his touch. He whispers in her ear, "It isn't over, beautiful." kissing her neck leaving hickeys on her neck.

There was a smooth transition of a 21 year old looking Jo.

Everyone stood quiet while Natasha and Alexei cried.

"It's my fault she had to go through all of that." Alexei cried.

"It's my fault. I left her there with Yelena when I could've taken them with me." Clint and Melina tried to calm them down but everyone wanted to cry seeing this.

The man pushed Jo down on the bed and start to kiss her and ignore her attempt to push the man away. The man was handsome but all he did was do stuff to Jo. He always came to "Visit" when really he kept doing . . . what sick people do.

"Kiss me back!" The man demanded.

Jo kissed back making him moan his hand trailed up to her thigh pulling down her pants showing a red lace underwear. She felt something poking her and she wanted to throw up but she didn't. Ever since that man came every girl were jealous that Jo got to be with a handsome guy and they called him her "Boyfriend". But she always ignored them wishing it was one of them instead of her.

"He's a sick bastard." Scott spat out glaring at the man.

The video ended.

Olivia looked at all of them, "In the comics she had fallen in love with him at some point and had twin boys in earth 1888 (made up). Also in the comics he really liked to fuck her all the time which kind of got her pregnant in a few times but he asked for abortion. He really liked her and strong personality but all he cared was obviously her body. They did get married in earth-1888 and had 14 kids. But in the movies she was still using her body but it got worse when she obeyed every request he wanted cause she was in mind control. But when she went in a mission with Yelena and at the same mission she was free from the mind control, the Red Room, and the Man. Oh, I forgot to mention that the man was married."

"WHAT?!"

 (A/n: Hey, I know I just did that. I honestly feel bad for doing that to Jo. I hope you liked this chapter but if you want anything to add anything for Jo send me a message or comment down. Earth-1888 is made up. So here is another comics that are different comics in different earths for an example, Peter Parker and Jo dated and they had a daughter, Wanda Maximoff and Jo dated in a different earth, Tony Stark and Jo are sexually attracted towards each other and had slept with each other multiply times and cheated on their partners quiet much (Pepper and Pietro), Bucky and Jo had a son together, and Loki and Jo slept with each other creating a bisexual child who date Wiccan (Billy) in the comics, his name is Luke. That's all. I'm sorry if you didn't like the chapter.)