Avenger meeting the Eternals

"Okay, I'm adding some character and I'm gonna make this hard for me to wrote to remember each character but yeah! I present to you the Eternals!" 

The Eternals fell to the ground, "OUCH!" 

"KINGO GET THE HELL OFF ME!" Sprite shouted. 

"Where are we?" Druig says, looking around and his eyes landed at the Avengers and the Guardians of the Galaxy. 

He tried to control everyone's mind but Wanda acted very quick and her eyes glowed red taking over the Eternals minds. "Wanda, let them free." Doctor Strange said and she obeyed. 

"Hey!" everyone looked at the h/c haired woman. "Your hot!" she called out. 

"Who?" The Eternals asked. 

"Him." Jo nodded her head towards Druig with a smirk. "Also that one and that one." she looked at Makkari and Thena. 

"Welcome to the Marvel Theater!" Peter smiled making the all the women coo at him. 

Pietro speed around Peter making Peter jump high to the ceiling. "What? You didn't see that coming?" Pietro smirked at the Spider-boy. 

"Pietro! Leave the poor boy alone." Jo shot a web up in the ceiling and then went upside down and looked at the Eternals. "I hope you'll like your stay cause we don't know how long we'll be staying here." she winked at Druig who slightly blushed.

"Okay, show us your powers please." Olivia looked at the Eternals. 

"Why does everyone have to have super powers or something." Clint says crossing his arms. 

"Shut it, Bird brain #1!"  Yelena threw her beer bottle at him. 

"I like her." Makkari signed. "I have super speed." Jo translated. 

"Wait? Really?" Jo signed back at her and Makkari nodded. Jo smirked, "I got great plans cause Sonic here doesn't want to help me in anything." Makkari and Jo smiled and Makkari threw her arm around her knew friend. 

"I'm Druig, I can read minds and I can also mind control." 

"I'm Thena and I make weapons out of thin air."(I think that's her powers) 

"I'm Kingo and I can make energy blasts." 

and the rest of them introduce each other. 

Olivia looks at the readers startling the Eternals but it didn't faze the Avengers or the GOTG. "I can't show you really a lot of stuff of the Eternals. But I can show you the trailer in a different chapter. I would recommend watching the movie." 

Sersi looks at the avengers and GOTG, "Does she do that a lot?" 

MJ nods, "Yep, pretty much." 

"We just gave up on who's she talking to." Bucky said. 

Deadpool pushed Olivia into Druig who catches her but became flustered. Deadpool looked at the readers, "Hey! Author you keep forgetting to add me to stuff!" 

"I'm sorry, Deadpool. But I forgot and I also forget about other characters." A female voice came over the speakers startling everyone but Olivia who was quite and still. 

"Wait, I'm confused. I thought Olivia was running this reaction thing." Ned asked. 

They all looked at Olivia who was started to fade and then the theater doors open to see a 14 year old girl with bushy brown hair with caramel skin wearing her Harry Potter pajamas. "Hello, my name is Ms.Fandom3000 but please call me Ash."

"Ah! There she is!" Deadpool tired to hug her but she shook her head. 

"You ruined it. I was going to surprise them in a few chapters later." 

"Am I the only one who's confused of what's going on?" Ikaris asked everyone. But everyone was confused as he was. 

"Let's just take a break then we're showing a clip from WandaVision."  Purple energy surrounded her hand with a flick of her wrist everyone the lights dimmed down. Her eye glowed purple and she took over the Eternals minds and made them sit down in seats. 

(A/n: I hope you liked this chapter! But 7 more days till Spider-Man: No Way Home! Well where I'm from but for breaks they're gonna watch a TikTok by the amazing Femalepeterparker. Make sure to check her out if you didn't already. Bye! Love you all 3000!)  

P.S. I'm sorry with the stuff with Druig, I'm going through a Druig phase. I hope it's a phase.