Reacting to Black Widow Opening Credits

*Skip this chapter if you haven't seen Black Widow yet! Warning: SPOILERS

"We are gonna react to the Opening scene from Black Widow."

Natasha's head snaps up, "I have my own movie?"

Olivia nodded, "It just came out not to long ago in my world. It shows some of your past."

It showed Marvel Studios 

music started playing and word Scarlett Johansson popped up? 

Then it showed a girl with blue hair holding a blonde little girl and h/c little girl. Then it showed some soldiers going inside and then all the girls scream in horror.

Yelena, Jo, and Natasha looked down but they could feel everyone pitying them. 

Then it showed the words Black Widow.

The word Aaron Taylor-Johnson and then it quickly switched to Y/n Holland then too Florence Pugh.

its showed soldiers separating sisters making everyone in the theatre quiet they had words for this. Loki who had a bad childhood but he didn't have this. He felt respect for Natasha, Yelena, and Jo.

It showed the words David Harbor and it also showed a dirty, wet, bunny.

The soldiers separated more sisters or friends from each other who were crying and screaming.

Young Natasha grabs Young Yelena and Young Jo's hand.

Then it showed Dreykov looks at everything happen in front of him which angered a lot of people.

"He's insane!" Quill shouts.

"He's a madman!" Clint says looking at the screen.

Melina looked at the girls, "I'm sorry, we didn't know how horrible it is. Especially for you Jo, you were only four." 

"You were four?" Loki's respect grew more for the h/c haired women.

Jo nodded slowly trying not let any tear roll down her face. 

Dreykov points at Natasha, "I want that one," then to Yelena, "That one," and finally Jo. "And her."

"Nat! Nat!" Jo screamed.

"NO!NO!" Yelena shouted.

The soldier took Natasha away but Natasha wiggled out and cut the photo of the three in three pieces. "Take it! Take it!"

It showed a group of girl lining up holding stuffed animals.

It skipped to Jo being pushed into a chair while she's kicking and screaming as they ingected something in her. 

Yelena looked alarm and immediately looked at Jo, "You never told me they did that to you Jo." 

  they watch the rest of it but they remained quiet for a few minutes, "We'll be reacting to how Jo got her powers."

Yelena frowned, "NO!" 

Everyone looked at her surprised at her raised voice. "I'm not watching my baby sister going through the pain and the experiments that they made her do. I'm not allowing it." Her thick Russian accent echoed and her voice cracked a bit.

"We'll have to react to it eventually but I guess we can do it later along with the sad stuff. Let's do positive stuff shall we?" Olivia says.

and everyone agrees.

(A/n: SOrry this is a short chapter but I'm tired because I did homework and I had to write this essay. But if I haven't yet explained how Jo got her powers you'll understand later. It will probably wont make sense because I bad at explaining stuff and making this sound right and stuff.  So I'll do all the sad stuff soon but I'm doing the cheerful ones first. The next chapter is probably gonna be ships. If you want to ship with Jo with one of the characters that aren't her family, (Yelena, Melina, Alexei, and Natasha) it could be with Sylvie, Scott, Hope? Anybody. And if you want them to react to something please comment down and if you want to send me a link please message it to me. Thank you! Love you all! have a great day! I love you all 3000.