Red (Taylor's version)

"So, our beautiful Taylor Swift made a new album in November 12, 2021 and it's so good and I want all of you to react to her short film, All Too Well."

Scott, Clint, Luis, Pietro, Jo, Yelena, Loki, Shuri, and Peter shrieked and they were celebrating.

"Is there anything that she can't do that talented woman!" Said Clint.

"Loki? A Swiftie?" Tony laughed.

Olivia just awkwardly just stood there before she looked at the readers, "It's weird that Loki's a Swiftie especially . . . You know. I know it isn't Marvel content but I wanted to because the song it's stuck in my head and I been throwing up and sobbing."

(I didn't want to write anything down. Because it was mostly me crying and couldn't get anything done. 😭👍)

At the end of the video the Swiftie's in the room were sobbing.

While everyone let a tear slip front their eyes.

"I got to stop doing that to myself. I already watched this so many times." Olivia sobbed.

"She loved him! I bet it's that JAKE!" Scott screamed at the screen.

"Of course it was Jake, Scott!" Clint says.

"It couldn't be Jake." Pietro says.

"But it's is," Peter says and pulled out his phone and connect his phone to the screen and it showed a bulletin board.

"When she dated Jake he was 30 while she was 20. Later in the song she says, "I'll get older but your lovers stay my age."" Peter says, proudly.

Then two people fell from the ceiling, "Ow! That bloody hurt!"

"Tom! Are you okay?" A lookalike Jo walks up to Peters lookalike.

"I'm fine. Are you okay, Love?" Pushing hair behind her ear.

Y/n smiles at Tom, "I'm okay, Mr. Holland."

Tom smiles at Y/n, "I'm glad, Mrs. Holland."

"I'm glad your my lover."

"What the-"

(A/n: This one was short sorry y'all! Maybe little by little I'll add celebrities in here. Maybe the Marvel Swifties get to meet Taylor. Who knows. 🤷🏽‍♀️. I'm sorry I haven't posted but I'll think of something new that's marvel related sorry! I hope you liked this chapter of you didn't it's okay. Love you all 3000! Stay safe!)