Jo's promise

"We are going to react to Jo's promise that I talked about when we were reacting to memes." Olivia says, but not as cheerful.

Clip from Jaximoff

We see Jo walking to a small grave with bouquet of flowers.

It showed:

𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐘 𝐄𝐃𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊
𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑. 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃. 𝐇𝐔𝐒𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃
1970 - 2023

Jo placed down the flowers beside his grave. "I see they finally put you in our favorite spot, Tony."

She sat beside the tombstone and looked at a blossom tree.

"Today Morgan went to her first day of Kindergarten. Pepper, Peter, and I walked her to the school, she was happy but I could tell she wanted you to be there, Tony." Tears ran down Jo's face as she spoke.

"James and Prim miss their Uncle Tony. Today Prim did a project about you, explaining how you were her favorite superhero." Jo sobbed out.

"Peter is getting bullied and I try to kill them but Peter says to don't. Sometimes he's to good for this world, Tony. I see you in him." Jo chucked softly.

"But he isn't sarcastic, he also doesn't have a big ego as yours." Jo chuckles as she lays her head on the tombstone like it was Tony's shoulder.

"I just want to let you know that I'll update you how they are. I promise till forever and always." Jo whispered to the nice fall air.

End of clip

"What happened to Tony?" Rhodey asks.

"What happened to Natasha?" Clint asked.

Olivia sighed, "Tony died saving the world by a purple grape named Thanos. Natasha died by getting of the stones."

Loki, Gamora, and Nebula stiffen at the name of Thanos.

"Here's another clip of James and Prim."

Clip of Jaximoff

You could hear mumbled yelling whom I'm guessing are Pietro and Jo.

"James?" Prim hung upside down in the ceiling.

"Yes?" James says, who was floating in the air with his magic.

"Why are mommy and daddy fighting?" Prim asks her older brother.

"To be honest I don't know. But if Uncle Tony was here he would've beaten daddy's ass. So would Aunt Natasha." James replied.

"I'm miss Auntie Nat and Uncle Tony." Prim sobbed. "Life used to be easier when they were around."

"Mommy and Daddy weren't fighting, but now that they're gone their relationship is going downhill." Prim went and hugged her older brother.

"It will get better okay, Prim." James hugged back.

"I hope your right big brother." Prim says softly.

End of Clip

"We're fighting?" Pietro says, he doesn't see his future wife and himself fighting at all.

"Yeah, Pietro being an asshole and telling Jo to move on from Natasha and Tony's death." Olivia said, in a bored voice.

"But your relationship heals again at the end of the show."