I Interrupt this show for this message

Hey! So I was thinking that The Avengers and The Guardians react to Luis storytelling in Ant-Man and Ant-Man and the Wasp cause they should just make a show on Disney + of just Luis telling stories!

Anyway, (clears throat) I was also thinking that they react to ships, please comment down which ships you want them to react to. You can also suggest who to ship Jo with not just Pietro but like Loki, Peter, Bucky, Sam, anybody and I'll try to make something.
(You can't with Natasha, Yelena, Alexei, and Melina cause . . . You know that's weird.)

If I forgot to mention that Jo is adopted by Melina and Alexei so she's sisters with Yelena and Natasha and had to train in the Red Room but I'll tell you more about how Jo got her powers later.

Just to make sure everyone knows this Jo Utgoff or Maximoff is played by Y/n Holland or L/n. If you don't like that Y/n is married ignore that she's married to Tom Holland.

I will try to post but I still have school . . . Sadly and I have to take care of my brothers and sister being the oldest is horrible.

Thank you! I don't know how I got so views? Reads? I didn't think anybody would like this. But thank you, I mean it thank you!

Stay safe, good morning, good afternoon, or good night! Love you all! Again stay safe!

Love you all 3000!