It's okay little Barry Momma's gonna save you

Olivia looked the readers, "THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 11.2 K VIEWS I DIDN'T THINK I WOULD BE SUCSESS! Cause my brother says I'm useless in this world." Olivia smiles at the readers. 

"I'm sorry, I just met you and your amazing young girl." Y/n says. 

Olivia shrugs, "Anyway we're watching Yelena's actress with Barry! Who may rest in peace." 

"OH! Barry! I miss that plant always." Y/n said with a big grin. 

"A plant?" Everyone questioned. 

"Just watch the video." 

Flo: Aww my little cactus has a baby awww. Either that or a spot. 

"HAHAHAH!!!" Yelena's family were laughing on the floor. 

"Shut up!" Yelena says as her face turns red. 

"She looks so sweet!" Jo says. 

"Flo is very sweet and kind but she has a very big potty mouth too." Y/n tells them. 

Flo: I have an update on my cactus. I found out that he's ill. Noo, poor little cactus. I anybody knows how you can save his life I will really appreciate any advice I didn't mean that to happen to rhyme. 

"She's nothing like you, Blondie." Pietro chuckled along with everyone. 

"Shut it, Speedy." Yelena stuck her tounge at him. 

Flo: Guys, I just preformed surgery and I chopped it out it was quite big, quite traumatic, I used a simple butter knife and I hope he's gonna get better. Love you.

"I feel loved." Natasha says. 

"Me too. You girls don't say I love you all the time." Alexei says and Melina nods.

Flo: I have an update on my cactus I-I did surgery on him on Friday? What day was it? I think it's Friday. And I come back and there are other parts that are now rotting so worried to say that I don't know how happy he is. I've been told by lots of people that's because that bit doesn't belong on this bit and so now they're eating each other. I think. Anyway Barry has had a nice long life we'll see how it goes if it gets any worse that I've been told I should just chop the red bit off which seems a little bit mean but it's also now eating the baby. SO I'm kind of like I don't have anything else too do. 

"She seems so serious about this." Rhodey says with a grin. 

"Of course she is! It's a beautiful plant." Yelena blurted out. 

Everyone looks at with amused smirks, "Don't look at me! I think they are! Now look away!" Yelena pouts.

Flo looks sad then she smiling with the cactus and the laughs. 

Flo: He doesn't look very happy now that I look back looking to him uhhhh he's not living that's definitely a dead soul. I'm gonna decide whether to chop him. Everybody Barry should be in your thoughts and prayers he looks like a bad apple gone wrong.

Peter and Tom bursted out laughing making everyone laugh except Yelena who was clearly wanted to get this over with. 

Flo: You know when you as kid accidently put your apple down somewhere and then you forgot where it was and then weeks later, possibly years later you find it and um it looks like something out of an alien film.

"An Alien film? HAHAHA!" Rocket bursted out laughing. 

"Shut up you stupid raccoon!" Yelena flipped him off.

Flo: Well this definitely the case. That's seriously too close to my eye! We're getting to close Barry! He's looking . . . guy's he's fucked up he- I'm a bad mother for this cactus but I don't think it's completely all my fault because that red bit doesn't look happy most red bits don't look happy. Y/n says to take him to a Plant Hospital is that-is it even a thing but I won't have time for that but yeah.

Everyone looks at Y/n, "What?! I'm the Godmother, well was the Godmother of Barry and I was protecting my Godchild." Y/n said in her defense. 

Flo: RIGHT! *Flo had her hair in messy way with iron thingies I forgot what's it called. Iron foil?) 

Everyone began to laugh! 

"Thank god I don't look like that!" Deadpool says making everyone jump. 

"Not gonna lie I forgot you were even here." Olivia says and everyone nods. 

Flo: The votes are in and I been definitely told many times to chop off the tip. *the camera switches to a different angle* It wasn't Barry's fault but I just put my finger in the spikey bits. That little thing. *She tires to zoom in my it was zooming in to her eye* Right . . . there . . . can you see it? no it's just getting closer to my eye. 

"She's adorable." Tony says and everyone agrees. 

*Camera switches of Flo getting a butter knife* 

Flo: It's just your everyday surgical knife place Barry close to the edge. It's okay (touches the spikey bits) OW! FUCK ME! 

Everyone laughs even Yelena while cap said, "Language." 

Deadpool threw a book at him, "Shut the fuck up, Captain." 

Flo: *Switches camera angle and it Flo with a knife while her hair had tin foil? in her hair* I know I look insane but I'm saving this cactus life this cacti life. This cacti life. Haha got you you think that I was not going to get it. 

"She really does looking insane." Doctor Strange said. (I honestly forgot about him) 

Flo:   🎵SOrry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, I am looking after you, I am looking after you. Barry, Barry, Barry, I'm very sorry🎵 Oh babe! Your not making this easier! I feel like I'm chomping into you! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, oh babe. 🎵It's okay little Barry momma's gonna save you, it's okay little Barry, momma's gonna save *cutting the red bit off* youuuu!🎵 

"She should've listened to me, poor Barry his life ended early." Y/n says with a frown and Tom grabs her hand.

Flo: *Camera angle switches of her with a fork and a knife pulling the red bit out* And just like that I'm a cactus legend. *And drops the fork and knife making the phone fall* FUCK! Sorry, thank you for the advice everyone Barry's looking great he's gonna heal soon. Thank you for telling me what to do. *Sends a kiss and then the screen turns black* 

everyone claps. "OH YEAH! LET'S HAVE SEX!" Deadpool cheered and everyone stopped and looked him doing the renegade. 

"No. Ryan what are you doing here?" Tom asked.

"What? I can't I join the fun?" Deadpool says. 

"You know what we can let him stay but you Hollands need to go home. It's fun meeting you everyone say good bye to the Hollands!" Olivia says. 

"BYEEEE!" Everyone said. 

After everyone said that they left in a nice flash of light.

"Okay! What are we watching next?" Deadpool says getting into a comfortable position. (sitting in a chair and having his feet on another seat.)  

(A/n: Hello everyone! Sorry If I haven't posted in a while I'm a busy with school and I should be studying for four tests I have tomorrow but instead I'm doing a new chapter cause it's fun the learning Health, Physical Science, Algebra, and French! Anyway thank you for the views and votes! Love you all 3000!)