Sebastian and Anthony being Y/n's older brothers

(This is inspired by Kallmekirs in TikTok check her out if you haven't yet.)

"Okay this is a video of Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan being Y/n Holland's older brothers." Olivia says.

"I can already tell this is gonna a disaster." Jo says.

Video starts

"Does any of want any wine!"  RDJ shouts from the kitchen

"Yeah, I'll have one!" Anthony says.

"Yeah, me too!" Sebastian says.

Y/n who was doing a livestream says, "Oh! I'll have one!"

Sebastian and Anthony look at Y/n, "What?" "Excuse me?" 

"The hell your - 16" Anthony says.

"IF that!" Sebastian says.

Y/n looks away from the comments and looks at the men, "I'm 23." 

"Ew ew ew." 

"no no no."

"I am." Y/n says looking at the men.

"no." both men said.

I drove here! I'm married and have daughter!" but they were blocking her out with making noises.

Y/n closed her eyes, "can you two stop."

"No!"

"If your that old that's mean were fucking old." Sebastian says then looks at Anthony.

"Ancient man! Yeah, no. I refuse." Anthony says.

Y/n just stares at them and the Robert comes in with wine, "Here you go, Y/n"

"Thank you." When she was about to grab the wine, Sebastian grabbed the wine from his hands. 

"You Robert get her an apple juice I don't want to hear any of that shit again."  Sebastian says.

"Seriously?" 

"You guys are the worst. I'M TWENTY-THREE YEARS OLD!" Jo tells Sam and Sebastian. 

"What are you talking about I think we did a good job protecting you from being an alcoholic." Sam says crossing his arm.

"I agree with Sam on this." 

"For shit sake I'm twenty-three, I have a daughter, and I'm married." Jo rolls her eyes.