Reacting to Jo's actor in Little Women

"Okay we're watching some clips of Jo's actor in Little Women!"

Jo jumped up and yelled, "Yesss!"

MJ's head snapped up from her book that she was reading, "They made about a movie of Little Women?"

Olivia nodded, "Yep, there's many versions of it but my favorite is the 2019 one. Let's watch."

Video started.

It showed Florence Pugh or Yelena's actress meaning she was playing Amy.

Jo whined, "Lucky! I wanted Amy!"

Then it showed Y/n in a beautiful dark slate blue dress humming while reading and sitting in the grass. Animals sat around her listening her hum.

"The decadence of ruins Paris if you ask me." Says who they all expect Aunt March.

"These French women couldn't lift a hairbrush." Amy and Aunt March laughed while Jo's actress is reading a letter.

"Lyric, I said these French Women couldn't even lift a hairbrush." Aunt March repeated.

"Lyric?" Jo and MJ asked in confusion.

"Yeah?" Olivia asked.

"There's no Lyric in the books if I recall." MJ says.

"Oh. Well I guess my world has an extra March Sister."

Lyric looked up at her sister and aunt and faked chuckled, "Very true, Aunt March."

"Don't humor me girl. What did they write your troublemaking family."

Amy frowned knowing her sisters face, "They didn't write anything about Beth, didn't they?"

Lyric ignores her and says, "Mother didn't say anything about Beth. I feel like we should go back but they all say stay."

"You can do nothing if you back the girl is sick not lonely and you two shouldn't go home until Amy and Fred Vaughn are properly engaged and you and Blake McLaggen are also properly engaged." Lyric rolls her eyes on her marrying Blake but Amy blushes.

"Yes, till I completed all of my painting lessons of course." Amy says.

Aunt March nods but doesn't really care, "Yes, yes."

A boy dark curly hair walked by and she shouted in delight but scaring her sister and her Aunt. "Stop the carriage it's Laurie!" The carriage stopped.

"Laurie!" Lyric repeated over and over.

The boy named Laurie turned around and smiled when he saw Lyric.

"He has a beautiful smile." Jo said dreamily.

"He has a very nice eyes." Wanda says also in a trance.

The men roll his eyes in jealousy.

Lyric jumped into Laurie's arms and hugs him tightly.

"Wow, you've grown so much!"

"You said you'd meet me at the hotel!"

"I couldn't find you!"

"Well maybe you didn't look hard enough."

"It's maybe I didn't recognize you because your so beautiful." Laurie complemented.

Lyric made a face, "Oh stop it!"

"What It you gut you like those kind of things."

"Where's your grandfather?" Lyric asked.

"He's in Germany, he's traveling and I'm traveling on my own. He's relaxing."

"And you've been drinking and gambling." Lyric started listing.

"Well don't tell your mother."

"Are you chasing a young girl across Europe?"

Laurie's face darkened and Lyric frowned, "No."

"I couldn't believe Jo turned you down, I'm so sorry." Lyric said.

"Don't be, I'm not."

"Lyric! Lyric! Get back here now!" Aunt March called her from the carriage.

"Oh, it's Aunt March."

The clip ended.

"So, I'm guessing Lyric ends up with Laurie?" Gamora asks.

Olivia nods, "Yes, but she has loved him since they day they met but he was in love with Jo."

Another clip.

"Don't marry him." Laurie says all of the sudden.

Lyric looked up at him surprised, "What?"

"Don't marry him." Laurie repeated.

"Why?"

"Why? You know why."

Her face changes into realization, "No, no,"

"Yes."

"No, Laurie, your being mean." Lyric frowned. "Stop it, stop!"

"I have been third to Jo and Amy my whole life in everything! And I will not be the person you settled for because you can't have them!" Lyric wiped away a tear.

"I won't do it. I won't it-Not when I spent my whole life loving you!" Lyric dropped her music sheet on the floor and then walked away.

Laurie picked it up and read the words, 'Perfect' and then looks at the direction she left.

Scene ended

"Okay, he loved Jo but then after he rejected her, he went with Amy, but when Amy rejected then he went with Lyric?" Steve asks.

"Yep. But he always knew he had feeling for Lyric he just didn't know it yet. He would constantly glance at her and he doesn't even notice he's doing that." Olivia says.

"But he's still a jerk for asking her after her two sisters rejected him." Quill says.

"I agree." Thor says.

"But you can see the relationship of the two have from the beginning." Dr. Strange says.

"But he asked her two sisters for marriage!" Pietro says.

"I ship it Lyaurie! Lyaurie forever!" Shuri shouts it.

"Honestly why did she say no! I would've said yes immediately." Jo says in her thick Russian accent.

Olivia looks at the camera, "Thank you for watching this chapter of the Avenger react to Jo's actress in Little Women maybe we'll watch more in the future chapters. Thank you @jules-eliza for reminding me about them reacting to Little Women! I hope you like my Little Women OC Lyric Morgan March. If you don't like the name you can change it and if you want Amy to stay with Laurie I'll make a chapter for that if you want,"

Everyone looks at her direction trying to see who's she talking too.

"Who is she talking to?" Mobius asks.

"Don't know! What does it look like we're all trying to do?" Sylvie says.

"If you want the Avengers and the Guardians, Romanoffs, the TVA trio, Wankanda forever duo, Spider-trio, the married couple, and the wizard, to react to something please comment down if you want to send a link to a video please message me. Thank you very much! Take care! Have a great morning, evening, or night! Love you all 3000!"

"Who's the married couple?" Ned ask.

"Sam and Bucky."