Hello, new characters

"Okay! Bitches! I'm bringing some of the cutest kids and there's Kate." Ash says. "I love children but they're too honest." 

A group of kids fell to the a pile of foam while Kate fell on the group. 

"What the shit!" cursed Prim. 

"Language Primrose Luna Maximoff! Not in front of Morgan!" James hissed at his little sister. 

"Shit!" a small cute voice said behind them. 

"Morgan H. Stark your not allowed to say that word." James says. 

Morgan smiles proudly, "Shit." 

James sighs, "I give up." 

"I like that word. Shit." Billy said. 

"Me too. Shit." Tommy says. 

They both smile at each other before repeating, "Shit." over and over again. 

Jo laughs making the kids look over her and Wanda turned to to her brother, "Your kids taught my boys a very bad word." she glared. 

"And my daughter." Tony added.

Morgan turned to her father and bursted out crying while hugged her fathers legs, "You alive. You have no idea how much Mommy, Auntie Jo, Peter, and I missed you. I love you 3000." 

Kate groaned and got up and looked around the theater, "Am I dead? Clint?" Kate ran to him and gave him hug and Clint stood there frozen but hugged back. 

"Hey, kid." Clint said. 

"Uncle Pietro!" Tommy super speeded over to his uncle. 

"I see you got the super speed for your amazing talented uncle." Jo rolled her eyes. 

"Auntie Jo! Look what I've learned to do." Billy came up to her and a white rose grew on him palm. 

Jo smiled softly and said, "That's amazing champ! I'm so proud of you!" 

"Uncle Tony."

"Auntie Nat."

Both Prim and James ran to their deceased uncle and aunt and gave them a hug a big on. "You look exactly like you mom." Tony smiled at Prim. She did look a lot like Jo with h/c hair, e/c eyes, and s/c skin. Just a mini Jo.

"Okay, enough of the sappy stuff even though I'm the one writing it down. Let's keep on going!" Ash said. 

Now for you next hints for the next chapter is 

"With great power comes with great responsibility." 

"Put him down, Eugene!"

"Oh, no, I know your name. I just wanna know if you know your name?" 

(a/n: I now this chapter is short and not very good but I hope you guys liked it! I'm sorry if some characters don't talk as much cause I forget about them. Again, sorry. I love you all 3000!)