PROLOGUE

Elisha Aphrodite Callisto Gryffon also known as Athanasia her Mother name. She is the only Granddaughter of Callisto Family and by the time she graduated half of the Callisto Company will be Her’s.

Elisha grown up without his Father support. Elisha always thought that if she became the girl that his Father's want is mamahalin na siya nito, not until she realized everything na kahit anong gawin niya ay wala lang sa Ama niya. That's why Elisha change. The lovable and adorable girl is gone.

And now Elisha is already 20 years old. Elisha will be graduating soon, maayos na ang buhay niya kasama ang Lolo at Lola niya sa Mother side nito. Not until ng guluhin ng Daddy niya ang buhay niya, pinilit siyang isama nito pabalik sa pilipinas at doon magbakasyon. Pumayag ang Lolo at Lola niya sa kagustuhan ng Ama ni Elisha.

Sumama pabalik si Elisha sa Pilipinas at doon niya unang makikita ang kambal niyang kapatid sa bagong asawa ng Daddy niya. Elisha always thought na inagaw ng Kambal ang Daddy niya, she always thought na inagaw nila ang atensyon ng Ama. Isa yon sa rason kaya sumama si Elisha dahil gusto niyang malaman kung anong meron ang Kambal na wala siya.

His Dad wants her to study there and she knows that her Dad wants her to be his New Pet that he can control but Elisha knows everything that's why hinayaan niya lang ang Ama niya sa gagawin nito. Her Dad even doesn't know that she did take Advanced Study which is the reason why Elisha would graduate early and she is not a High School Student anymore.

But unexpected happen, when she came back after a vacation she found out everything. The truth that her Grandparents are talking about. That the people living on their house are having a hard time and suffering because of her Father.

'To See Is To Believe.' Elisha realized everything that hindi masaya ang buhay ng kambal roon at nahihirapan sila. Even though Elisha didn't believe at first when her Lola and Lolo said about them and now she knows everything what she will gonna do?

At first Elisha was angry about the twin but nagbago iyon that day after her vacation. That night Elisha decided to protect her siblings from their Dad and she decided to help them from those bullies too. She help the twin until they became friends and treasure each other.

She did everything to protect the twin because she knows yoon din ang gusto niyo ng Mommy niya. Weeks passed and they are good now at kaya narin ng kambal na ipagtanggol ang sarili nila and Aydan Troye Elsher their tutor and the twins friend.

Elisha have an interest to him but that's all. Elisha was loyal to he's boyfriend and she love him to much. Elisha doesn't have a plan na guluhin si Troye at baka madamay pa ito. Elisha knows kung gaano kabait si Troye and of course Troye is smart and handsome after all.

One of the reason why Elisha is in the Philippines is because of her Mother. Elisha want to know how ker mother died and she wants to know everything about the accident happened.

There's a dream na talagang hindi masagot ni Elisha and day by day may nahahanap na impormasyon si Elisha and that day come na alam niya na lahat. That's why she decided to leave and don't ever talk to her father but something happened.

That day she found out everything nalaman din niya na niloloko siya ng boyfriend niya by having sex with other girls. Elisha didn't care about that but she saw that her Sister and her Boyfriend was kissing sa mismong kwarto at kama niya. Elisha was betrayed that's why napuno siya. Walang ano-ano ay sinampal niya ang kapatid at Boyfriend niya.

Elisha left at pinigilan siya ng nga ito at wala talagang balak si Elisha na kausapin pa sila but nakisawsaw ang Ama niya kaya Elisha can't control her anger anymore. She was so angry that lahat doon ay natakot.

Nilabas ni Elisha lahat ng sama at loob niya at that's the first time sge cried in front of other people. She never thought na iiyak siya sa mismong harap ng mga taong nanloko sa kanya. Elisha wasn't herself that night at kung ano ano ang nasabi niya dahil sa galit niya. Yes, she has the right to be angry because her Mother died not because of them because the fact that her Mother sacrifice her life because of them and the baby that her Mother carrying on her tummy. Everyone was shock of the truth at tanging ama niya lang pala ang may alam ng lahat. Walang masabi si Elisha at umalis siya ng gabing iyon.

She feel lost and got betrayed. Elisha run and left. No one tried to stop her because she is right.

×××

Thank you for reading! Have a nice day!

Kindly vote for my stories and follow me <'3

×××

Twitter: @ghostified_me
Instagram: @ghostified_me